Yo Gotti ft T.I. & 8ty - King Shit Remix (Prod by R-skillz) Feed4Feed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatsByRskillz

Hey guys,

Have a listen to my new remix and let me know what you think.

Also make sure you leave your links so I can return the feed, I always do!

Not my style at all, can't stand the rapping, but that's just me. :) Instruments and mix sounded great tho!

beat is real dope man. vocals and the beat is mastered real well. no complaints from my side. well done

The bell sample doesn't work for me, i haven't heard the original song but, the beat is really good tho. Mix sounds clean and the 808 is on spot. Maybe add some uplifters and impacts or other fx every now and then just so the song doesn't lose its vibe. I left my song on my signature, would be awesome to receive any feedback! Thanks a lot and good job!

Last edited:
Beat is good. I agree with akirakunr, that the mix sounds clean ant the 808 is on spot. some uplifters would be great, but overall good beat. :)

no really my style, but the beat was good and mix clean,
The rapper dont do this beat justice

Dope beat breh . This remix also knock hard . Mix is very clean to good job on that part . Nothing negative to say sound just like a hit . Keep up the good work fam.

Solid track. I like the openness of it contrary to some other comments. I think the main synth could drop back just a touch or EQ them a little more to let the vocals sit better inside the synth. I think they fight a little bit for the same frequencies and the main synth becomes a little distracting when trying to focus in on the vocals. I like the percussion work, very groovalicious. Well done.

Banger man! love the style! sounds like some shit that would give mainstream a run! love the asides and everything is on point man. Woooooo! Get it!

Hey thanks for the feedback on kirk and Set Yourself free, as you could probably tell we make different genres of music but that doesn't mean i cant enjoy a good rap song. I liked your song , the mix is clean and the product is overall well done. Good use of filters and great melody, for future productions i recommend making supporting melodies to change it up a bit. You used the same melody through out the whole song, maybe add another melody that works with the main one. Other then that i think the song is great , mix is great and the rappers killed it !

Keep it up

- Zachy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back