WirokS - LOVE LOCKDOWN - Deep House REMIX *4F4*

Molattow

Hello people out there.

I hope you won't be too mad at me for trying to remix Love Lockdown. I know that there are probably tons of remixes and I am quite late for sure, but I just felt like doing it right now. And I couldn't really help, but just do it all in one night. It might be a bit unfinished, but I am still quite satisfied with what I got now.

I hope that you will actually like this, and I am sorry for those who won't for wasting your time - but that's the way I tried to interpret this song.
Thank you for your attention!

---------- Post added 01-28-2013 at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-27-2013 at 07:27 PM ----------

really nobody ?

Last edited:
Im not a fan of Kanye West but honestly this beat is really dope - the vocals sounded too muffeled tho and I know the main focus is the beat but that maybe be a sign that the beat mix might need some work if you were to put vocals over it in the future - but anyways good stuff man !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/i-need-alot-help-mixing-problems-431515/

Well that's how Kanye processed them. They are already like that in the acapella, I don't see many ways to make it more sharp :/

Loving this, a complete re-working. I hate it when someone does a remix and it's pretty much the same song. This is great, well done!

nice :) maybe make the acapella a little bit louder on some parts :p maybe add something on the higher frequencies to fill out beat.

good remix man ;D worked out really well.

Cool twist on a hit. Definitely works and those plucks and kicks are nice. Personally I like the original better but this is pretty cool man.

Good Mix Bro Much likes !!!! good choice of song

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

nice man real mellow

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Sick Hip Hop Man old Skwl Heaven

Thanks for the feedback!

- Good fit that is for sure
- Maybe add more reverb on the synths or somethign to match the vibe of the vocals -- the beat sounds too dry while vocals are very wet
- However the production does sound full
- Definitely needs some transition effects
- Maybe filter certain parts of the beats
- Turn up the clap/snares
- Probably needs some sort of switch up somewhere in the song to keep listeners interested!

Back