This is why Fruity Loops is King.....lol

B. Ward

Figured I'd drop some more tracks before I vanish.

Just some chilled out ish I put together for the heck of it. Came out real nice like.....peep it.

It's called "My Hood"

It has a Latin feel to it so you know the guitar's on point.

Link in the sig....:D

Yo B., that track is hot man, for real!

one,
Pound

by the way, I think it's ****in great that you use fruity to do all your beats. IT's funny cause everbody got all this expensive ass **** and some not so hot beats. Where as you have fruity loops and hot ass beats. Keep doing your thing.

:cool: Feelin that one! Im tellinya you can feel the South in that track right away, and I only been there 2wice!! tambourine n hi's are off the hook in there...

One

hott

yo this track is hott, and so are those girls you keep putting on your icon damn! :cheers: are they yours ?:D

I'm really feeling this one the track has a nice storytelling vibe to it. By the way man what happened to your old trackstars page? You had some tight ass beats on that page.

u droppin heat man that one is real hott especially that bass line wooah and that dirty piano u got is real nice too man wooah thats all i can say WOOOAH

I just wanna say thats a DOPE avatar.. and NEVER change it. As far as the track I'll peep when I get home.. its startin to get hectic in the workplace. But I'll go head and say its a hot track cuz it more than likely is... peace.

Nice piano/guitar work, I could hear a dope southern rapper on this speaking about the hard times and struggles. Great beat, tells a story on it's own.

preciate is sho-down, means a lot coming from someone i looked up to alot when i first started producing.....:cheers:

Yes it is a tight beat and sounds pro all the way. This one is near perfect as all the sounds fit well and the progression/composition is good.

What stands out to me most though is the great guitar work. It's not too busy and it flows and accents the tune just right. It's like the icing on the cake for me.

I will be mighty impressed if you tell me that guitar was straight FL and not recorded from a real guitar - if so what soundfont/module did you use? I MUST KNOW!!!!!!

:victory:

Last edited:
Nice...hey whatever happened to your old beats, especially the one you won the first beat battle with? Can't believe you haven't sold any of these yet, they're pretty hot. Guess it'll come with exposure. I still think mp3.com is a better bet exposure wise than soundclick...

BTW this sounds a hell of a lot better with my headphones on the right way...found out i've been wearing my headphones backwards for a couple months ROFL...

all fruity....really....:D

and my other beats are on my computer waiting for me to put up www.southernground.com. i'm pretty lazy, well actually no time. i work 10 - 12 hours a day and i be tired, i'm surprised i was actually able to do a track, preciate the comments though family.

ya'll be easy....and nfx you won't find this soundfont anywhere, from the secret collection...;)

pretty nice track (my hood). kinda sounds like "deception" from blackalicious, which is a good thing

Yo....

.. I ain't even got to say it. My Hood is fiyah! Def got that story telling vibe to it.. the pianos, drums, hats, bass.. guitars.. all tight and nicely mixed into the beat. Your beatz are complex and layed out in length, which is why I like your beatz. They got that nice strong vibe to them.. nothing simple about your beatz, which is unfortunately what most commercial beatz want.. simple two or three chords throughout the whole beat with a change here and there.. not my style at all either. It's gonna be a shame when you're gone from here the next few monthz.. whose beats will I listen to in order to be inspired? ha ha ha. No doubt... and you got wordz from Sho-Down, that's amazing! ha ha ha.. I've waited for that dude to give some thoughtz on my jointz for awhile. ha ha. No doubt fam... keep them jointz blayzin'.. you gotta deliver one tight *ss beat before you leave. Holla.

Genycis

Back