Who's FLOW would be best for this track???

Yeah, I like my samples to be dirty, but it's kind of a personal choice (I also like to have a few scuffs on my J's too) lol. But yeah, Some of the artists may not, so that's something I'll take into consideration. I'll check that thing out. I had used something similar to that before, but It always made the sample sound like a low bit rate mp3 lol.

Really nice track, kind of like a mix of 9th Wonder and J Dilla. I could see someone like Elzhi, Phonte or One Be Lo tearing that one up.

Sounds cool,i think the chorus needs to be more...flowing though. You could just fix it with the artist though.

Oh another thing,i see the HUGE potential in your music,but i see a common mistake. You're giving away too much in the intro,so when the drums come in it's not as much of a shock,you feel me?

you got good beats my dude...keep pumpin em...my advice would be find more parts of the sample to flip..

I'm streaming live if you wanna check me out

Last edited:
Yeah, I do wanna develop the chorus more on this one. I guess I'll pull tha record back out and find a few more places to change it up a bit. Will keep the intro in mind too.

MAN I can picture jay spitin over this ****, I can't think of anyone else because all i hear in my mind is his voice lol

very nice track, I like the chops + bass is nice. kick is good too, but I think snare needs work/sample change on something more cracking. Also, that tape stop fits great

hit me back here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311914

Back