wack beats 2

klasiq

just incase yall didnt see it: once again i wanna apologize for what i said earlier(klasiq productions). dont misunderstand me, i aint tryin to compare myself but im confident in what i do. about what i was sayin about the wack beats, im not talkin about the beats that some may like and some may not. i was just talkin bout producers not using there resources to its full potential. i know as producers youve seen someone with hot hot equipment and when you listen to there music you feel like they waisted there money on equipment that they either dont use or dont use properly and there beats sound horrible. on da flip side ive seen some producers wit very lil equipment and make some hot beats. thats all i was talkin about. i wasnt judgin nobody in particular. you can hear some of my older joints:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/heatzzmusic.htm
to all my fellow musicians do yo thang!!

Yor joints aren't bad ( I think black out is the hottest) but you kinda set yourself up for failure by the way you came out the gate. If you woulda cam humble from the door, these cats woulda shown you more love.

yea yo i realize that. but i think i came out like that because i didnt really realize the seriousness of this site so i just took it for granted and started writin some bullsht you know. when i read the responses i realize how serious it was and that i shouldnt have wrote what i wrote. but good lookin out man.

What did that black out sample come from? Sound familair as hell.

lol. that sample just came from my head mayn. the thing is i needed to make somethin that sounded like i hot intro to an album cuz thats what i was asked to do from a local production company. they had some ok artist that wanted a introduction beat that sounded like jay z, (well thats what they told me). these dudes was for some reason stuck on JAYZ. just like jay said: "THEY TALKIN JAYZ DIS AND JAYZ DAT". Well, they wound up not even doin the beat any justice but oh well. it happens. the production company went under so i put the beat back on the market and somebody picked it up and we recorded but i dont have the copy but its all good. they got it in NY. oh by da way i posted one more of my old beats online. ill have some new ones when i get back my copyright forms

Last edited:
klasiq said:
at first i thought it was a joke like alot of the other forums ive been to. but yall is serious and official and i like dat. again i apologize. keep doin yalls thang im bout to post some new beats in a few so look out for them

Alright man. No more apologies either. You're good. :) You keep doing your thing too. Everyone do their thing and don't worry if you are better or worse than others...

Alright Klasiq....
Listened to the beats not bad at all...tight... next step an MC. I think u were right the first one has the most motion...maybe get some new samples or what are u using???

Check out some beats of mine at

http://www.invisibleagent.com/producers/kenkong.php

The first one Lullaby the bass doesn't come in for about 3 minutes (its a DJ thing) but its worth the wait because the bass makes the groove come together...

Peace

yo man your ish is aight....ya feel me?i ainght hating but on the real mang your ish is like a lil above average.why you trying to compare yourself to alchemist and whatnot.please...dude i dont care if you apolize cause on the real you still pickin on the same issue.why do you care if people spend there cheese on gear...dont hate.just cause you prolly producing on software dont mean you gotta hate on other heads trying to learn whats up.now dont get me wrong its a shame when some peeps just buy gear thinkin that its gonna make there beats sicker cause its obviously not gonna make a diffrence.but dont be comin out all annoying and ranting about other peoples equipment.its a pointless rant with no positive outcome.no disrespect kid but next time you compare yourself to cats like kanye and alchemist and other cats you gonna need to come with a little more heat than that.and im just spittin the truth so dont get your pannies in a bunch.

peace

listen LAB i understand what you tryin to tell me however you missed my point completley. it has nothin to do wit how much you spend on equipment, cuz when i have the money i buy the best i can get. ion care what equipment anybody got and i never even said anything that even implied that i give a f what someone else got. but its about quality not quantity. i use midi too by the way. i aint call nobody out or nothin and im doin me. so all this talk about me "HATIN" like you keep sayin dont even need to be mentioned(aint even necessary), but its just like you said im just speakin the truth. and another thing, even tho what you sayin is right about me comparin myself i already apologized to everyone for that so ion need to hear the same speech again. LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE AIIGHT!! THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ABOUT MY BEATS BEIN ABOVE AVERAGE THO. I APPRECIATE IT.
MUCH RESPECT

Last edited:
dont tell me to keep it positive...you a preacher now?damn that was a drastic paradigm shift that happend there.you were just talking all this madness and now you trying to have a productive discussion.you crazy dawg....keep doing your thing and stop whining aight?coo...peace

i could say whatever the hell i want. you da one who keep dwellin on sh** like you outraged by what i said. lol. klasiq dont wine about nothin. just get off my deeeick and make some beats

here you go again.....with your retraded klasiq dont need nuthin third person perspective bs.shut your mouth and go play with your fisher price midi controller and your fruitloops.

aaaahahahahaha! shut yo i wish i could make beats ass. only thing you beatin is ya meat you fake ass producer, wicha ima never get a deal beat box wit ya mouth broke ass . matta fact stay out my thread. GET OFF KASIQ d***. YA LAB RAT DWELLIN ASS

Last edited:
damn foo...you need to go back to 3rd grade sonny.you got some messed up grammer....if you wanna diss me at least make it so a mofo understands what your trying to say.go back to school sucka...

Back