VOTE here for my Styles P - So Deep Remix - www.steviehooper.com

Damn this is so sick man! The mixing is great, the composition is great man, it fits really nicely with the acapella. The chorus is a lil off at times, but it's good man! I like the switchups, def an interesting beat! I was going to participate too, but I never got around to it. Good luck man! I hope you win! =)

Great work on this beat! I think you have some great ideas and the mix is really clean and everything is really well paced. My only idea might be to set up a light reverb send and send the piano and maybe some of the strings to it for a little depth.

I think the ideas you've put down are epic sounding and for whatever reason I wanna hear them played in a big space! But that's all just my personal preference. You did a great job and should be proud! I'll vote for you.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for the feedback. Cheers!

vocals and the beat go together well , styles p killed it haha and so did u , i voted

Last edited:
Hey man returning feed from my thread, nice job mixing in those vocals! They fit right in the mix perfectly. If you produced this beat major props sounds tight as ****, nice wide image, love the bass too its solid.

Composition is on point. Feeling the verse parts more than the hook but overall good job.

Back