"trap anthem"...free download!!....check it out!! Str8 fire!!!

Brass sounds like I heard before until the beat dropped u changed it up with the strings, then it gets better. I could hear Jeezy on this, sounds like his style of beats

Man too many cats are using this "crank" style of hi-hat rolls. I call it crank cause it sounds like ur cranking a wrench on a bolt lol. Could be a phase, but im almost getting sick of hearing the same exact hi-hat rolls from like 30 different producers. I think people need to try get their own style and spin on it.

Dont get it twisted, the beats dope, but I didnt find anythign unique about it.

rtf
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342436

wats good man, thanks for the feedback!

the beat was hot i thought, notably the mix. good incorporation of panning, and the drums fit in very well sonically. strings did sound a bit abrasive at first but after a while my ears got used to it. i think they might be a little loud though, and could possibly get in the way of vocals.

are the strings sampled? they sound good, really "epic". i thought maybe there could have been some kind of switch up at some point though, as it does get somewhat repetitive, but i noticed it said "snippet" so it might just be this version. either way i would recommend adding some drops/breakdowns.

the drums were dope, im not really an 808 guy but i thought you pulled it off well. that crash was kind of weak though, maybe use a non 808 for just that? some breakdowns would be nice too, to go away and come back to the main groove.

my only complaint was the synth lead, it sounds too halloween ish. but thats mainly a preference thing.

dope track man, definitely can hear some southern artists ripping this. check out my new track:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342609

preciate it homies....and "han$", those strings weren't sampled, i played em myself....but yea, ima throw some more breakdowns and shit n there when someone actually purchases tha beat....

---------- Post added 08-19-2010 at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2010 at 04:09 PM ----------

anymore feed?

---------- Post added 08-21-2010 at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2010 at 09:46 AM ----------

u think i should turn tha snares up a bit?

Back