"Sushi & Grits" Beat Tape!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarren A. Jones

Yo, I just finished my first beat tape. And it would be cool if u guys gave it a listen. The theme is there are asian samples and soul samples that i used to make the project, thus the name lol. Let me know what u think!

Last edited:
Checking it now. DIRTY. Drums is bangin. Sounding like that sh!t for real!!!

Chops is real interesting too. I'm diggin this. That concept is dope and all the beatz sound like that concept. Good work yo
Chitlins is the shit tho...lol.

I'll drop a couple lines on that cloud. I'd appreciate if you checked out my project "Testers" and did the same. Salute.

Thanx man, if u ever played L.A. Noir i got the sample for the chitlins beat from there. I like that shame beat on your page tho that shit is ill bro. u use a mpc?

Last edited:
Thanx man, if u ever played L.A. Noir i got the sample for the chitlins beat from there. I like that shame beat on your page tho that shit is ill bro. u use a mpc?

Thanks man. I used the Korg M3 for that one. Your tape is dope tho. Once again that theme was dope.

Check out this joint "Happy Endings" I did too yo. Its on the same lines as your theme. An asian sample and shit. When you get a chance drop me a line let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back