Styles P - So Deep (new single, beatstars remix contest)

This joint is dope. Nice drums, and everything is on-point.

Please check my Remix:

Thanks guys. M.W.P your beat was dope, sample gave me a real, The lox feel or a kinda old ruffryders-vibe. which i loved to be honest! but the beat could be harder, tighter, + you could have cut the vocal to fit it better. But dope.

I'm from Ny and rarely listen to boom bap, not a huge fan. Ironically never liked Styles that much either, this was doooopppee tho. Everything pretty much on point. Gave me a mobb deep feel. The Infamous!

Thanks FreshBeatzBx! i know what you mean wit dat feel!

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

What do you guys think about this? I heard it's the best yet, im not sure if that's right, but its a compliment. I really hope i can get votes from some of you guys on here. I appreciate all love and critique

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-07-2013 at 08:53 AM ----------

I have to bump

Last edited:
Thank you, hooper! Yours was good to! Sounds like an old Styles P joint! a bit like that, my knife talks to me so on and so on.. anyways, i don't think it bangs right outta the speakers, but u definitely did good.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Yo! Remember! If somebody finds out what sample i used, and my beat wins the competition, i'll give the superdigger 200$. I gave a few tips in the other thread that got deleted, but here are the hints:
- progrock from 1976, bandmembers: synthguitarist, drummer, keyboardist, and a singer on the song your looking for.
Getting close? this might help you speed up your diggin process:
I Sampled the part at 01:21-01:30.

Find out, and make sure to vote it up if you like the song. Much Appreciated!

---------- Post added 04-09-2013 at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-08-2013 at 01:10 PM ----------

Go here to vote:

Promotions sur Facebook | Facebook

Any more critique?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

HIT ME WITH A VOTE HERE

These all sound excellent. Hopefully someone on FP wins! While we're on the topic of spreadin' around some FP love.. :)

Vote here --> https://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/315415/voteable_entries/66403707

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Top 50 voted entries moves on, and then from there BeatStars narrows it down to 10 and Styles P chooses top 3. So we can all help each other out

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Thank you, hooper! Yours was good to! Sounds like an old Styles P joint! a bit like that, my knife talks to me so on and so on.. anyways, i don't think it bangs right outta the speakers, but u definitely did good.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Yo! Remember! If somebody finds out what sample i used, and my beat wins the competition, i'll give the superdigger 200$. I gave a few tips in the other thread that got deleted, but here are the hints:
- progrock from 1976, bandmembers: synthguitarist, drummer, keyboardist, and a singer on the song your looking for.
Getting close? this might help you speed up your diggin process:
I Sampled the part at 01:21-01:30.

Find out, and make sure to vote it up if you like the song. Much Appreciated!

---------- Post added 04-09-2013 at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-08-2013 at 01:10 PM ----------

Go here to vote:

Any more critique?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

HIT ME WITH A VOTE HERE

I'm diggin this a lot..

Last edited:
Top 50 voted entries moves on, and then from there BeatStars narrows it down to 10 and Styles P chooses top 3. So we can all help each other out

Exactly! Lets GO! Should make a post with all submits from this forum, with only the links. Then each day we would vote on everybody.. that way everybody wins.. im in

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

I would appreciate any more feedback too tho!

Flips are crazy y'all. Its alotta competition in this contest. I'll vote for each of yall on FP a day so we can help each other. I'm gonna post my feeback on each of the tracks submitted here later. Here's my remix of the track

Vote Here --- Styles P So Deep Remix Contest

Some Dope remixes on here!!!! Beats4Beats yo joint was CRAZY though sounded like it coulda been the original.
You really think so? Damn, i appreciate that so much THANKYou!! That's real! Im gonna vote for you guys too! FP love yall! Everybody's beats sound dope in their own way, Word! some of yo mixes is really good too!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Vote here you can vote each day

Back