Stuck in my own Psy

JaarGilon

Been working on this track for a couple of days and am getting that stuck inside my own song feeling. I'm still pretty Novice at this Just wondering if someone Could give me any feedback to keep my interests peaked. If anyone has somethin similar or something that they want me to critique i'd be more then happy to lend a hand, SHARE THE LOVE!

Carny-Love - Darth Marbles
ww w. mediafire .co m /?sharekey=384eb6f68548c8aa24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

Full on Psy (Sorta) 140BPM (unmixed)
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, cheers guys!!
- Jaar

Last edited:
as it went on it got more interesting but the beiginning almost got it deleted after 5 secs... 4 bars and go in... all that opening nonsense doesn't make any sense compared to what the track turns into...

that's dope...
the stereo width on that trancegaty [sic], atmospheric synth is crazy!! How did you achieve that?

I actually love it!!

The guitar sounds are too dry and raw though... do something with it... It loses me in the beginning there... doesn't keep me engaged... try moving it around... see if it works well for the guitar to come in a little way into the song.

What kind of song are you trying to make? Trance? dance? Rap song? Disco?
I really love what I'm listening to... I wish you'd add some vocalz.

Last edited:
Yeah i know what you mean about the guitars, the idea was to originally start it as a "Broken Guitar" Eg. Broken record. but then i was watching the league of gentlemen and Papa Lazarou made me wanna make a circus song. Probably gonna just get rid of em all together. Which gate are you talking about? sorry im not very lingo savvy
what do you think of accordians at the start? anyone got any ideas? Samples?
Greatly appreciate the input guys.
Thanks a bunch!
- Jaar

Last edited:
when I see psy I think psytrance which this is close.. checking out the track. it's a nice idea. The kick definatly has to thump harder for a psy track those have some of the best kicks in electronica. nice acid lines.. it's just the kick is so light for what it should be in this track... I would had some one off sounds during your mnml acid line sections just here and there. and maybe use a couple more melody lines to counter point different sections. but I like the bass work.. keep it up...

Back