Straight from London

D

DVS24

Hello guys, is my first time posting here. Here are a couple of new tunes I have done. The first one was done by myself in between work, about a week or so of work. Its quite jazzy, chilled but wont win awards for originality. Still I hope you enjoy.
The second is a collaboration between me and a friend, we're gonna get a singer on there as its crying out for one. Still work in progress.

Hope you enjoy, hit me with any feedback, bad or good.

Cheers

D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=414534

Sup Londono. I give you some feedback. You do get some nobs on this site unfortunatley so. Listen to it as right i'm liking stellasound. it's got that nice jazzy/funky sound to it.

Liking the intro to novasoul. yeaa its got that chillin vibe to it. Top marks

safe

Hey Slydog, thanks for the feedback. Glad to know its pushing the right buttons. Ill be sure to return the favour.

Anyone else?

D

i enjoyed both the tracks alot,
the first track reminded me of maxwell.

i think you may have something.
if you make anything new post them on this site.

do you play instruments or did you use samples? maybe both?

keep up the good work.

Hey Mr producer, again thanks for the kind words. Yes I do play instruments, however on the first one, Nova soul, the only organic instrument I played are the guitars, the bass was a double bass prgram on Trilogy and some Evp88 rhodes and some individual sample hits I played in i.e drums etc thru the EXS sampler.

The second track with my friend Alex, I played the bass (Status Graphite, wicked bass!!) and muted guitar and helped with arrangement etc. That was done on his G5 logic 7 setup, ill post the final version with vocals soon.

I'd like to collaborate with some people over the internet, perhaps if someone has a track they'd like a bassline put on, they can send me a wav file over the net then I can record a bassline over and send it back to you. If any of you guys wanna do that, lemme know and we can chat via msn etc.

Thanks again, D

Hello DVS24,

While listening to Stellasoul...

Oh yes, this is very cool, laidback and chill, just as I like :D
Great quality of sound, very warm and clear.
The bassline is excellent. Enjoyable!

Novasoul now...
Cool watery sound (funny, I uploaded some days ago a song called Underwater Paradise here). Great pad.

Yeah a jazz guitar. Strangely it sounds a bit out of tune. I like how you panned the ePiano. Good mastering here.

I feel that some solo or stronger break are missing as it's a bit repetitive. But it's so well done that anyway it's a pleasure to listen.

I hope to hear more from you. Thanks to share ;)

bye

Back