Slow trap style beat needs feedback F4F!

Really love this beat man! Got a laid back vibe to it but it could use some more mastering in the hihats.

Thanks for the reply. I'm was planning to look more into mixing and mastering so I'm glad you pointed that out.

yeah mann sick vibe. kinda feel like you could get it a bit more natural and flowy though. chuck on some distortion and reverb to polish that sound

yeah mann sick vibe. kinda feel like you could get it a bit more natural and flowy though. chuck on some distortion and reverb to polish that sound
Thanks for the reply! Gonna try to get it more natural and flowy
Cool track. I think it could use a few more sounds. It sounds like a doughboys cashout type beat. Keep it up.
What kind of sounds are you thinking of? Thanks for the reply! I have never heard about doughboys cashout but I’m gonna look up some instrumentals

You had a nice vibe with the chord progression , but those hats could use some mixing. You've got some good elements , but I think it needs more work. The octave the orch. hits are at , just dont seem right in comparison to the chord progression , play around with the eq for those. Also the tube-bell seems a bit odd too for the track , hits randomly it seems , as well as the chimes (though they sound nice). The transitions doesn't seem too developed as well , I think you've got a nice beginning , but could use some structure , and better composition of elements.

Keep up the work , stay focused.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-heat-4-new-trap-beats-cc-welcomed-453707/

You had a nice vibe with the chord progression , but those hats could use some mixing. You've got some good elements , but I think it needs more work. The octave the orch. hits are at , just dont seem right in comparison to the chord progression , play around with the eq for those. Also the tube-bell seems a bit odd too for the track , hits randomly it seems , as well as the chimes (though they sound nice). The transitions doesn't seem too developed as well , I think you've got a nice beginning , but could use some structure , and better composition of elements.

Keep up the work , stay focused.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-heat-4-new-trap-beats-cc-welcomed-453707/

Thank you for your feedback. Really helpfull! Replied feedback on your post.

Decent beat.... some mixing could go a long way.... especially on the hi hats, probably some reverb on those bells.... but I definitely like the vibe of the track...

Decent beat.... some mixing could go a long way.... especially on the hi hats, probably some reverb on those bells.... but I definitely like the vibe of the track...

Thanks! Def gonna look into the hi hats and reverbing the bells.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Nice but you could add something to make this pad smooth.

Thanks! Will think about it.

Yo the track is cool. Like the change ups with the melodies. just turn the hi hats down and some booming 808s will defenitely make it sound trappier

very nice job kid! i love it! good job, id take out all those snippets of your voice, i know you wanna keep it there so people won't use your stuff without permission but it's very distracting & it'll throw people off. as for the audio production very nice job, id do way more switch-ups, i usually like to change the beat up every 4 bars & change the melody every 8. As for the mastering, yeah, that could be better, but that's the hardest part & hard to do if you don't have nice audio equipment. hope this helps, thanks for the feedback on my track, ill be following on soundcloud for updates!:
[h=1]GUITAR ♚ trap ❈BSTNTRVP❈ (F4F) (thoughtful feedback :)[/h]

Back