Share your early beats!

I got a bit nostalgic by reading one of the threads here, so i start dug around after my early beats made back in 2001-2003
haha im just saying, damn! some of that stuff is so messed up and some are actually ok

So in this thread you should post your early work, bad or good, and if you remember, share the story about it
when you made and how! its intreseting to see how some parts of the sound still floats in you :)

I start
i made this beat around 2001, nice sync on the acapella LOL
still wonder wtf i sampled, i want that sample.
that soulish wibe. To loop and cut the sample i used hiphop ejay, i found a bugg in the program that made me able to import own samples
the presets loops in the program was simple Mp3 files, and i found the root folder and added my sample and changed the name to the same
as one of the presets and removed the old one, so it loaded my sample into the program
haha damn thats creativity
im getting old this thread makes memories come back

SoundClick artist: SonaR - page with MP3 music downloads

2nd
i dont remember when i did this, i think its 2002-2003 and uploaded much later on soundclick
haha the sound! westcoast haha, i know the acapella is from some 2pac song, and i fitted kinda well (i thought)
i also wanna find that sample again

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=3936951

Last edited:
I came across this thread a few days ago, I'm surprised nobody has posted.
Anyways I made this little song around 15 years ago on my 4 track tape recorder. The kid in the verse was named dustin, the scratching was me on my first gemini turntable if you remember those.
The two beats you had in the links sounded nice, like a nonce sound. Anyways enjoy this little blast from the past.

Back