Sander van doorn remix by healthy ammo (f4f)

Hey Buddah, thanks for the feed and most importantly the honesty. Always trying to get better so every little bit helps. Listened to your Sander Van Doorn Remix. Sounds pretty good to me. I listen to a little of this kind of music but not a ton of it (so I will just put that out there). The synths are pretty cool sounding. A lot of texture in the sounds of the track. A good amount of build up and climaxes that I think work well for the most part. On the first listen I wasn't a huge fan of the breaks around the 1:46 and 3:17 mark, but they grew on me a little bit with a few more listens. I think I almost wish they were a little longer or something. Maybe that would mess up the flow of the song though, not really sure. I really like the part around 2:15 that starts sort of what I what call a breakdown. I had to go back and listen to the original just to gain perspective (pretty sick track btw). Nice Remix, you definitely have some synth skills that i could stand to borrow!

great tune man. lots of interesting sounds and thats always a major factor to me in what i like. A couple mixing issues where i feel the synths overpower the drums but overall not terrible! keep up the awesome work. I'm glad to see so much talent on this forum good job man.

if you could give me some feedback on my soundcloud that'd be much appreciated to man, emanosoul is the name! thanks!

You may get this a lot, but I almost never download music from random people's soundcloud, consider my download of this to be an indication of how perfect this song is. I cant find a single thing wrong with it, this is a flawless track.

Back