Thread: Rock Music Is Not Dead!

Thanks

Rock Music Is Not Dead!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Well I am Jimmy. I've been checking out FP for about a month and decided I'd join this forum a few minutes ago. I am a huge edm fan and just starting to produce/DJ. I mainly tour with my rock group and now dipping my feet in the electronic world. When we play live my setup is usually (Besides my drumkit) a Roland SPD-9 trigger pad or I use sounds and backing tracks through Ableton Live. More about me is in my bio but I just want to hear what you guys think of rock nowadays. Here's one of our songs titled "No Regrets". I plan on spending countless hours learning how to create dance songs that I enjoy listening to. Before a huge show I'll throw on some Diplo or Borgore in my ears and pump myself up lol. Well anyways here's my track. Let me know what you think. Cheers! <3

Thanks
    hey dude , it has energy ,the sound is clean and well recorded even tho' it's not my style of "rock" ,i'm more into 50's-70's original rock'n'roll ,you call it ""rock" but it is more hard rock ,metal ..
    it's just my opinion but you guys should find more melody in your music

peace

Thanks
    This sounds amazing! Excellent job on the mixing. Like the lyrics too.
    :sing: [URL]https://soundcloud.com/jon_blount[/URL] :sing:

Thanks
    Thank you guys. Appreciate the feedback. Our new album is very melodic and heavier. Can't wait to release it. Should be out on iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, etc. by mid-July. The drumming on the new album is huge. I rehearsed hours upon hours to get the right feel on the drums. My drumming on the song I posted could've been better though

Thanks

Thanks
    Really good production here man. Good vocals and a really tight band too. Reminds me a bit of Seether or something like that.

Thread Information