Produced A Song Some Feedback Would Be Very Kind ❤️

It's a little too repetetive for my taste. I feel like it might be better with a more interesting synth sound instead of the piano? It feels a little too mechanical, which can be great for synths, but not so much for piano. And it could use a dramatic ending as well :-)

The piano melody is repetetive, it gets boring after a while.
The bass is weird, I'd suggest changing the synth.
On the other hand I really like the percussion elements of this track, they sound soo nice.
The composition aspect makes me think this is probably your third track ever (trying to say it''s one of your first tracks ever made :d) which is far better than my first ones lolz
I'd suggest to play with the velocity of the piano however I don't know the library, so, lowering the velocity of a note might just lower its volume level without changing the sound (in classical music terms would be "playing piano", where you play softy on a piano or any acoustic instrument) sooo, yeah.
Like the other guy said, it needs a smoother ending, it just kind of stops without any warnings.

Keep making music, ma man! c:

Add some effects to smooth out the piano (so it doesnt sound so artificial), then eq it up to clear up uneeded freqs leading to a cleaner mix in the long run.
I'd mess around more with additinal synths and filters to give a deeper depth to the track.
It's repetative, and contains no technical transitions which would help out alot with making a song unrepetative.
Thats about it.
Keep making tunes doe. :cool:

Back