Original piano composition [Pop/Funk/Classical/R&B]

I agree with the other poster, I think this is really good, but would benefit from drums/bass other synth stuff to support it. Listening to it makes me wih there were other instrumentation, if you are looking for feedback as to whether you hsould flesh thisnout into a full composition than I would say absolutely do do. The part are really clear, velocities, etc so there is not much to comment on or lacking, productionwise, as a standalone piece.

Hi!
Why Just a piano? So many amazing possible things on this... :)

I agree with the other poster, I think this is really good, but would benefit from drums/bass other synth stuff to support it. Listening to it makes me wih there were other instrumentation, if you are looking for feedback as to whether you hsould flesh thisnout into a full composition than I would say absolutely do do. The part are really clear, velocities, etc so there is not much to comment on or lacking, productionwise, as a standalone piece.

Thanks, I wanted to see how the idea would be received barebones without anything else getting in the way first. I intend for this to become a proper track with a vocalist singing the top melody.

I think the piano melody here is fantastic. However, I am with the above posters in that the track wants other dynamics to it. Percussion, a bassline, and perhaps other synths would be beneficial. I would love to hear a vocalist on this as well. But great work on this!

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing this in its full glory. The tempo might be a little too fast so I might bring that down a tad.

Back