My first Goa rock track.

Oh i like it. I think the drums are a bit muddied by the bass. especially the kick and cymbal crashes. The vocals are nice and airy. Guitar is pretty neat to.
my tip but be take the bass and remove the mid with an EQ and pop up a freq section in the mid-high and the mid low. Then up the volume of the drums ever so slightly and lower the bass just a small touch. I think it would benefit the track. Great song regardless. Since you deal with real instruments (the guitar and drums) i was wondering if you could help with some feedback on my track too.

Thank y'all for the feedback. But eh, those are not real that's a vst O_O all the rock drums digital.
Guitar's digital too.

I got carried away with bass in most of my tracks with the volume slider set low, I need to stop that too got a bad habit of not having at least half volume slider level.
One thing I've realized is that I almost never equalize drums also.

Maybe try adding some Compression / Saturation or something to the drums to beef em up a little bit. Sounds pretty good though. Keep going

I really like the composition. I am listening on 5 inch monitors and there is something weird going on in the lows I think it is the kick. I really like the vibe, has a sort of film score quality to it. The track could stand to be a little louder, and the low end needs to be more defined, definitely try some eq on the bass and kick.

yeah learning how to use compression and filters to get out any unwanted signals can go a long way! takes time to learn but if you put the time in, it is insanely beneficial! keep up the good work!

Back