Music from Jonnes, brazilian singer/songwriter!

jonnes

Hello everybody! Brazilian singer here living my dream in NYC and recording my own songs. I just posted the first one and wanted to share with you guys!

on youtube.com/thejonnesmusic
download for free at soundcloud.com/thejonnesmusic

Fan page at facebook.com/thejonnesmusic

Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to hear your opnion about the song!

thank you,
Jonnes.

Ola Jonnes,

Estou ouvindo sua música, você atuou em todas etapas da música? digo, na gravação e mix tbm?
Está muito bem produzida, tem uma ótima sonoridade e também um tema que gruda, os vocais estão ótimos e tudo mais... é realmente uma canção pop bem acabada, que acho q atinge seu objetivo...

Eu particularmente gosto de coisas mais experimentais ou que envolvam maior transição de temas entre uma mesma canção, mas consigo reconhecer que você conseguiu um ótimo resultado...

Você está a bastante tempo em NY?
Bom, boa sorte ai, abraço

Pedro
SP

google translation for those who do not speak/read Portuguese

Hello Jonnes, I'm listening to your music, you acted in all stages of music? say, the recording and mix tbm? It is very well produced, has a great sound and also a theme that sticks, the vocals are great and all ... is really a well-rounded pop song, I think q achieves its goal ... I particularly like the more experimental stuff or involving larger transition issues between the same song, but I can recognize that you got a great result ... You are a long time in NY? Well, good luck there, hug Pedro SP

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi Pedro, tudo bem? Fico muito feliz que você gostou da música e aprecio os pontos que você mencionou. E sim, eu participei de cada detalhe. De cada batida, cada instrumento, mix e mastering. Eu sempre quis fazer uma música que eu tivesse o controle sobre tudo que eu pudesse e claro, soubesse fazer. Tenho a ajuda de um produtor e fazemos o trabalho juntos do começo ao fim. Quando escrevi essa música, eu já sabia como eu queria - Segui o mesmo caminho, mas claro, experimentando de tudo um pouco. Eu queria uma coisa bem "chiclete", pop, e comercial - Como muitos preferem mencionar hoje em dia.

Moro em NY desde dezembro de 2013. Vim pra me dedicar a carreira musical e para ter aulas de canto, dança, teatro, etc.

Você trabalha com produção? Adoraria conhecer o seu trabalho.

Jonnes.

google translation for those who do not speak/read Portuguese

Hi Pedro, okay? I'm very glad you liked the music and appreciate the points you mentioned. And yes, I participated in every detail. Each beat, each instrument, mix and mastering. I always wanted to do a song that I had control over everything I could and of course, do know. I have the help of a producer and do the work together from beginning to end. When I wrote this song, I knew how I wanted - I followed the same path, but of course, trying a little of everything. I wanted something good "bubblegum" pop, and commercial - How many prefer to mention today. I live in NY since December 2013 I came to devote myself to music career and to have singing lessons, dance, theater, etc. Do you work with production? I'd love to know your work. Jonnes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back