Alternetavie Prog Rock E.P

just listened to the first tune. nice work all around. very creative parts and arrangments.
mix sounded pretty good. maybe vocals where a little too quite for me unless that was intention to fit vibe of song. good luck promoting album.
Second song kicked in while typing this and vocals did sound bit better level. i'm probably just used to compressed to all hell vocals. nice nice

just listened to the first tune. nice work all around. very creative parts and arrangements.
mix sounded pretty good. maybe vocals where a little too quite for me unless that was intention to fit vibe of song. good luck promoting album.
Second song kicked in while typing this and vocals did sound bit better level. i'm probably just used to compressed to all hell vocals. nice nice

Hey man thank you so much for the feedback. I also checked your stuff. I really like the atmosphere you manage to create, I think you could expand so much on them, but then again I have a particular love for progression. I also really like your voice man it's nice and warm. Do you also play instruments?

There are some nice creative chops happening here!
Lots of flavors of sound that keeps it interesting. Nice.
I do have an issue with the main vocal. To me, the effects are distracting
and not enhancing the vocal line. You may want to try bringing it in closer
and cleaner. Using some pre-delay on the reverb can help as well.
I like this!

You and your friend did some cool stuff here. My compliments on the mixdown, I don't feel like the vocals should be louder or that you should get rid of the effects. People these days seem to be generally allergic to subtlety, whilst that is exactly what this kind of music is really about. Not everything is supposed to be in your face all the time imo, maybe in dance music but not this. Anyhow, I followed you guys on soundcloud, I look forward to hearing more ;)

Back