The Riddler - Blurred Vision (ILLL!!) Dope guitars!! Feed for feed.

R. Villain

Hey fellllas!! Hope all is well with ya.

Just finished a beat I've been working with all day. Started out with a short rockish sample, and began playing with lots of disted electric guitars, choirs, drums, and etc etc. Turned out quite nice! Would love to hear what you have to think about this one, and please be honest, I really appreciate that.

Playing all the notes and melodies by ear, so if something is allll wrong please say so, hehe! Well, lets go then:

Drop your links and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Peace.

returning feed

this is sik man that guitar is sik reminds of something id listen on way to the cottege loll but everything sounds nice keep at it!

Cool track, well done! Who can you hear using this beat and where would it be placed, in your opinion?

Thanks, appreciate it!! I kinda tried to figure that out as I were arrenging the song, but I really dont know, it's like I do have it in my head - but I just cant get it out lol. Any ideas hehe? =)
Someone with a kinda rugged, deep voice - and def someone who can sing for the ref.
I guess I'll know when I hear it hehe, if I do!

Dope beat yo. I see somebody singing on track, sweet guitar!

Thanks alot! Yeah me to actually, dam even I tried to sing haha - aint my cup of tea though, but would be dope to get someone who can do it.

Last edited:
I like it man. The guitar is nice and crisp. I could see this being used as an instrumental in like an add or a movie. Good job bro.

I like it man. The guitar is nice and crisp. I could see this being used as an instrumental in like an add or a movie. Good job bro.

Thanks alot Jonathan! Hmm yeah, didnt think about that! =)

excellent track. the guitars are what set it off! The drums sound almost live....only thing about em is that ticking hi hat...it's annoying me. Or maybe I'm just being nitpicky...i'm sure this is just a hot mix so things are bound to stand out. And like the guy said above me, it sounds movie-esque. Check me out when you get a chance.

The Journey by FridayBeatz on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks alot! Glad you said that bout the drums, I were really aiming for wild acoustic drums which really sounds 'alive'.
Hehe I see, well I dont find them annoying though - yeah I tend to like to have the hihats real clear in the mix as I think they really pushes the track forward, forming the rhythm.

Will check it out asap!

Wow, man! sounds amazing!
Are the drums made from recording a real drum kit or are they computer made? They sound really nice!
The only problem i can see is that the guitar dosen't really fit togheter very well...They sound awesome, but not togheter (might just be me though) ^^

If you got some time over, please tell me what you think of this track (if you even like dubstep)
Shtuffe - WubWubWubWubStep (WIP) by Shtuffe on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I dug around for a live break, so it is real drum recording + my drums layered on top of that.
Hmm oke, i hear ya. Although I dont quite agree hehe.

O ye I like dubstep! Gave you a comment on your soundcloud!!

Ill return in a sec!

that guitar is smooth ass hell! Nice job

Appreciate it!!

Peace.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Feedback returned! =)

Last edited:
LOVE the drum arrangement you got going on. And the guitar sample with that soft piano part has a fantastic vibe. The part where you added in the guitar (sounds like FL Studio's FL Slayer Dire Straits?) fits well, but kinda takes away from the "live" feel you got going on. The track is dope as hell, I can definitely see someone spitting on it. I honestly hear Slug of Atmosphere on this track when I hear it. I can't think of anyone mainstream, only underground rappers who would compliment this track well. For real though, this is nice. I got that damn guitar melody stuck in my head now and thats exactly what you want lol.

LOVE the drum arrangement you got going on. And the guitar sample with that soft piano part has a fantastic vibe. The part where you added in the guitar (sounds like FL Studio's FL Slayer Dire Straits?) fits well, but kinda takes away from the "live" feel you got going on. The track is dope as hell, I can definitely see someone spitting on it. I honestly hear Slug of Atmosphere on this track when I hear it. I can't think of anyone mainstream, only underground rappers who would compliment this track well. For real though, this is nice. I got that damn guitar melody stuck in my head now and thats exactly what you want lol.

Thanks mate, glad you like it!! :-)
Dam, big up for hearing that hah!! Yeah its two patches layered , at sone parts just one.
Yea i feel you on that one actually, when i began working with the dtms and layered the sample i just felt like - ye some electric guitars would do reeal well with this one. I have always wanted to use it for a beat but never felt like it would fit until now! So i thought about where i was going to get it from, dont have any vsts which holds dope guitars or so and thwn i remwmbered fl had a stock plug and went with it, dope sounds but as you sid - it doesnt feel very much alive.

Yeh def some underground artist, no doubt! Yee you are absolutely right, didnt think of him at all - gonna play around with some slug acapella just for the fun of it.
Hahah yeah i do, as long as it dont bothers ya!! ;-)

Thanks alot for your reply mate. Appreciate it alot!!! Bless

Wrote this on my phone so might be some mistakea in the post .

Its all good, fam. yeah I've been looking for some good guitar vst's as well but haven't had the need for it enough to really get me out there searching. I do have an electric guitar but I'm not at the level of playing where I could improvise a piece. I don't even know the chords yet, I can just play songs I know/ read tabs lol. If I come across one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Its all good, fam. yeah I've been looking for some good guitar vst's as well but haven't had the need for it enough to really get me out there searching. I do have an electric guitar but I'm not at the level of playing where I could improvise a piece. I don't even know the chords yet, I can just play songs I know/ read tabs lol. If I come across one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Ye same here. Ima dig around now tho!! I'll let you know too mate. Peace! =)

the drum set are really amazing me, love the transition you made, other than that is the sound of guitar, it has been a little not clean enough, especially the electro guitar, btw it would be a very good track to a movie, keep at it :D

Back