Reggeaton

S

SLINKBEATZ

I made an attempt to make this spanish reggeaton beat..

I give al the feed back in the world in here but dnt get the same respect!

I say it's good and I know reggaeton cuz I'm Dominican and in Washington Heights New York thats all they play.
I just don't like the little wierd sound in the back like a xylophone.

nice man, nice idea, but not enough hip hop in there. wat equipment are you using man?

safe.

SLINKBEATZ said:
I give al the feed back in the world in here but dnt get the same respect!

I feel ya. If i don't recognize someone as a reviewer, i've started looking at their posting history, and check how many reviews vs new beat posts they have. Kinda of drastic, but personally I'm done reviewing peeps who don't give back at least a little to the forum.

You got some hot tracks all over your page, but i'm not familiar enough with reggeaton to give a fair review. I have to adjust my ears to any new sub-genre's i hear first... :D

Slo' Motion Thread

YoungSketch said:
I say it's good and I know reggaeton cuz I'm Dominican and in Washington Heights New York thats all they play.
I just don't like the little wierd sound in the back like a xylophone.

i know how u feel, i live in a latin neighborhood so its playin all the time, anyway good beat

MikeMiz said:

I feel ya. If i don't recognize someone as a reviewer, i've started looking at their posting history, and check how many reviews vs new beat posts they have. Kinda of drastic, but personally I'm done reviewing peeps who don't give back at least a little to the forum.

You got some hot tracks all over your page, but i'm not familiar enough with reggeaton to give a fair review. I have to adjust my ears to any new sub-genre's i hear first... :D

Slo' Motion Thread

i fee the same way!

Back