Thread: How did i do on my first real reggaeton beat? F4F

Thanks

Smile How did i do on my first real reggaeton beat? F4F

Sign in to disable this ad

Thanks
    I would say you did excellent. The mix was fantastic, every instrument has its chance to shine and I was not bothered by any frequencies. The only aspect I didn't much care for was the synth instrument that comes in at 0:22. In my opinion, its a little too "synthy" for the song. But other than that, I really enjoyed your song!
    Alec Weesner | Video-Game Composer
    www.alecweesner.com | alec.weesner@gmail.com

Thanks
    Yes Yes Yes! The intro very good, I like it a lot, and also the , and the kalimba or some mallet in the backround in the track is Awesome! I love the melody in the chorus it is really catchy! I personally would change the lead to something more not so housY or how to say electronic if you get what I mean. Maybe a trumpet or a flute instead. But really this vibe I feel on this track so I feel that you have done a really good job brother! keep it coming! If you have time check out my beats also I am a new producer been producing for 2 years soon! this is a link to my channel high vibez productions on youtube

Thanks
    I like it. Sounds hard. 0:22 i would personally change the instrument at that part or change some of the oscillators.

YouTube check me out

Thread Information