Hip Hop/reggae beat (F4F)

When those hard drums came in, accompanied by the triangle-sounding things, I got hooked. The trumpets kept me readily attentive. I also really liked that Dr. Dre type synth that followed the drums. The variety you had with the drums was pretty spectacular. In fact, you had variety with just about everything: the bongos, the triangles, it sounded like there two trumpets playing different notes, that synthesizer blending with the trumpet, etc. That variety, plus the hard drums, made the song interesting and kept me listening.

Keep up the variety man! Post your next work too! I'm interested in hearing more diverse hip hop-reggae.

When those hard drums came in, accompanied by the triangle-sounding things, I got hooked. The trumpets kept me readily attentive. I also really liked that Dr. Dre type synth that followed the drums. The variety you had with the drums was pretty spectacular. In fact, you had variety with just about everything: the bongos, the triangles, it sounded like there two trumpets playing different notes, that synthesizer blending with the trumpet, etc. That variety, plus the hard drums, made the song interesting and kept me listening.

Keep up the variety man! Post your next work too! I'm interested in hearing more diverse hip hop-reggae.

Thanks a lot man!

Hey man, I have to say I love the rhythm in this track, it catches you directly! One note is the base it takes over the song a little and hides the rest, but a really nice vibe on this one!

Very nice overall, my suggestion would be to condense the track, there are some instances where the loop drags on a bit too long and could have switched to the next section 2 or 4 bars earlier. Overall I like it though, was it sample based or all played live?

the snare needs some life. Boost the high end to 10K. But its nice.

Also keep working on it. it could be a banger

YouTube check me out

Slow build but the drums made it interesting. The hip hop rhythm caught me off guard I almost expected a merengue-sounding song, I think I would change the snare maybe add a little reverb. The reggae element to this is very nice. Very relaxing and smooth, feel like the snare would be my only critique. Otherwise well done!

Back