[F4F] Romantic Reggaeton Track (Remake)

For a new producer, I found this beat really good! One thing I felt lacking was a "bass drive" on the "kick" part. Like a little pump. Sounds like a song that could go mainstream or so.. Melody is beautiful and I liked when you in cooperated the strings.

Overall, well done. You added change ups, it's not boring and etc. You got my props bro!

Thanks for commenting on my track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...guranteed-drop-links-so-i-can-comment-481128/

For a new producer, I found this beat really good! One thing I felt lacking was a "bass drive" on the "kick" part. Like a little pump. Sounds like a song that could go mainstream or so.. Melody is beautiful and I liked when you in cooperated the strings.

Overall, well done. You added change ups, it's not boring and etc. You got my props bro!

Thanks for commenting on my track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...guranteed-drop-links-so-i-can-comment-481128/

Thank you so much! Your feedback and kind words meant a lot to me bro. I'll be sure to keep improving on my skills XD. And no prob on the feedback :)

OMG i havent heard good reggaeton in so long till now!!! i downloaded it :) with no words its still amazing! great work. Send this to DON!!!

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-x-michael-milner-feedback-4-feedback-481489/

Yungspazz.... You don't know how much that made me smile XDD. Thank you so much bro! Dude if Don Omar or Daddy Yankee agreed to sing and rap in this track I'd prob have a heart attack XD. But my next step is to def get a vocalist in the mix.

Your track was awesome bro! I left my feedback in your thread.

Last edited:
Nice, I like this type of music..its got that Beyonce feel on it .. Little bit more work on the mastering would help but keep it up!

Thanks Nod! That would be so interesting to hear Beyonce on a Reggaeton track XD. Maybe even a duet with her and Shakira lol! Yea I'm going to focus on the mastering now that my mix is almost done. I just wanted to make sure people enjoyed my mix XD.

Very good track! relaxing feel, and it was pleasing to the ear. I don't know much about reggaeton, so I can't give any genre-specific feedback.

I fell like the drums would benefit from more punch and fatter low end (but that may as well be my biased opinion as I usually listen to bass-heavy "club" music :P ).

The rhythm sounds great to me, you managed to keep it interesting throughout the track. Anyway, thanks for your feedback on my song :)

Very good track! relaxing feel, and it was pleasing to the ear. I don't know much about reggaeton, so I can't give any genre-specific feedback.

I fell like the drums would benefit from more punch and fatter low end (but that may as well be my biased opinion as I usually listen to bass-heavy "club" music :P ).

The rhythm sounds great to me, you managed to keep it interesting throughout the track. Anyway, thanks for your feedback on my song :)

Yea I'm going to work on the drum and bassline some more. Maybe alter the EQ and compression and alter the side chaining. Also going to fix the snares.

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm glad you enjoyed it XD. And no problem on the feedback bro your track was awesome!

This is such a cool beat! Most of what I thought has been covered in previous posts, but I'll say them anyway. I would do something about the piano, reverb or add a lower octave along with it, that would give it a much more full feel. Also maybe add some kind of reverb to the drums to give it a bigger sound. As far as the mix goes, it really sounds good! You have some great effects throughout the song and also some really cool transitions between sections. I would love to hear this with a vocal track on top of it. Keep up the good work. I know how hard it is when you have to juggle between school, work, music, and everyday life. You definitely have an ear for it

This is such a cool beat! Most of what I thought has been covered in previous posts, but I'll say them anyway. I would do something about the piano, reverb or add a lower octave along with it, that would give it a much more full feel. Also maybe add some kind of reverb to the drums to give it a bigger sound. As far as the mix goes, it really sounds good! You have some great effects throughout the song and also some really cool transitions between sections. I would love to hear this with a vocal track on top of it. Keep up the good work. I know how hard it is when you have to juggle between school, work, music, and everyday life. You definitely have an ear for it

Piano's on top of my list of things to fix :D! I'll experiment more with it. Next is the snare. I will experiment more with layering and reverbs. Next is the kick and bassline. Then, finally, mastering XD. But I may just hold off on mastering it fully until I get a vocalist/rapper. Thank you so much for the feedback and advice man :)!

I think you could make the snare hit brighter, and the synth sounds a bit too Windows 95 midi. Layer some synths over it to bring it more to the front in your mix. Overall really nice dancing vibe to it though!

I think you could make the snare hit brighter, and the synth sounds a bit too Windows 95 midi. Layer some synths over it to bring it more to the front in your mix. Overall really nice dancing vibe to it though!
Sorry for the late reply man I got busy again, but thanks! Right now I'm working on a new project (need to get away from this one before it makes me go crazy) but I'll def finalize it once I feel I'm better at mixing and mastering. Thanks BrokenBass, and everyone, for all the helpful advice :D

Back