[F4F]: I Need Your Help Guys (New Preview Inside)...

Which track would you like completed first?

• "Mi Amigo Fiel"

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • "Danza de Luna"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Cuento del Glock"

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • "Sueña del Ritmo"

• Other (Post in Comments)

• Total voters

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hey homies! Here's a new preview for you guys to check out! The description of it is below, but I think you guys will enjoy it! Feel free to download it for a better feel of the mix:

So I'm at a point where I have plenty of drafts and ideas, but almost no finished products. I'm trying to settle down and see which beats I should finish first, but at the moment I'm not too sure which I should work on next! Can you guys let me know which beat you are interested in the most? Here are the links and the descriptions of the top 4 I'm thinking about completing first:

1. "Mi Amigo Fiel" (first half of the above track) - A love song with a mix of techno, acoustics, classical piano, and modern Reggaeton.

2. "Danza de Luna" (second half of the above track) - A tropical, upbeat track. Contains elements of synthpop and Caribbean Dancehall/Reggae.

3. "Cuento del Glock" - A more melodic approach to gangsta rap. Fusion of Hip-Hop, Reggeaton, and Trap music.

4. "Sueña del Ritmo" (also here, and the last portion of this track) - A danceable club track, taking a more modern approach to the classic Reggaeton mixes. Contains elements of EDM and a Dubstep drop near the end.

If you want, you can also browse my SoundCloud for other tracks and see if you like any of those as well. Thank you guys so much for all your help! Leave feedback and I'll absolutely return it!

Last edited:
Hey homies! Here's a new preview for you guys to check out! The description of it is below, but I think you guys will enjoy it! Feel free to download it for a better feel of the mix:

So I'm at a point where I have plenty of drafts and ideas, but almost no finished products. I'm trying to settle down and see which beats I should finish first, but at the moment I'm not too sure which I should work on next! Can you guys let me know which beat you are interested in the most? Here are the links and the descriptions of the top 4 I'm thinking about completing first:

1. "Mi Amigo Fiel" (first half of the above track) - A love song with a mix of techno, acoustics, classical piano, and modern Reggaeton.

2. "Danza de Luna" (second half of the above track) - A tropical, upbeat track. Contains elements of synthpop and Caribbean Dancehall/Reggae.

3. "Cuento del Glock" - A more melodic approach to gangsta rap. Fusion of Hip-Hop, Reggeaton, and Trap music.

4. "Sueña del Ritmo" (also here, and the last portion of this track) - A danceable club track, taking a more modern approach to the classic Reggaeton mixes. Contains elements of EDM and a Dubstep drop near the end.

If you want, you can also browse my SoundCloud for other tracks and see if you like any of those as well. Thank you guys so much for all your help! Leave feedback and I'll absolutely return it!

Bro! This is hot!! Im digging this. One thing I have to ask you is were you get the reggaeton drums? I have been looking for some and wanting to make a reggaeton beat.

Bro! This is hot!! Im digging this. One thing I have to ask you is were you get the reggaeton drums? I have been looking for some and wanting to make a reggaeton beat.

Haha thanks homie! Here is a good starting Reggaeton library. It has drums, drum loops, and a couple of other Reggaeton samples! Click on the link in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIq4TYkfNyM

Can I ask you which beat did you like the most? I really appreciate your feedback :).

Last edited:
Haha thanks homie! Here is a good starting Reggaeton library. It has drums, drum loops, and a couple of other Reggaeton samples! Click on the link in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIq4TYkfNyM

Can I ask you which beat did you like the most? I really appreciate your feedback :).

Thanks man good looking out! Ima have to say cuento del glock, i like the style and i like the idea of the genre fusion you got going on. that choir chant is epic! where are choir sounds from?

Thanks man good looking out! Ima have to say cuento del glock, i like the style and i like the idea of the genre fusion you got going on. that choir chant is epic! where are choir sounds from?

Haha thank you! One vote for that one. And I'm using the choir that came bundled with Kontakt 5! Very nice samples. Hypersonic 2 also has very nice choir samples!

hey man, theres some really cool stuff in here (and thats saying something as ive never liked much reggaton before! :) I think you have some cool sounds in cuenta del glock, but my favourite is definitely Danza de Luna because it feels a lot more upbeat, and the synthpop element fits really nicely! This is the one id go for ;)

Great melodic stuff here...def digging the first two...I think u should work on the kicks and get them knocking a bit more...layer the samples or even replace entirely...the last 2 have better drum mixes...more knock to them I think if u make the first 2 have that same knock or even a bit more they will be great...great job keep it up!

Sounds cool.
Honestly I dont listen to this kind of music.
But Its good production.
You used the full stereo range.
It has a lot interesting breaks.
I think the kick could have more punch.
There are playing a way to much instruments at the same time.
Its a bit difficult to listen (just my opinion).
Keep it up!

hey bro nice job dont really have much to add to whats already been said just returning the feedback, would be nice to hear a vocal with it but yeah nice production. keep it up

Nice track, I dont listen to this type of music, but definitely sounds good. I would work on the transitions a bit, and I have a feeling like the part at 1:58 or something doesnt really fit :)

Thank you all for the feedback guys. It's really appreciated. However, I do need your help with choosing one of the tracks to finish, so please don't forget to comment the ones you like the most or use the poll at the top of the page :). Thank you again!

SUp b, all tracks sound good to me, very good mix. My favorites are cuento del glock and suena del ritmo, cant decide wich one of those i like most.
Keep up the good work , peace!

In terms of potential you should deff finish the first one.

Its very well put together and the variation in the tracks is pro level.

However I would work on the sound of the tracks, making the kick and drums a bit more punchy.

Might have to replace the samples, but nice work!

I really like Cuento Del Glock.
You should finish it. I think the combination is nice.

Haha thanks homie! I really like the direction that one is going as well. Never knew trap and reggaeton could flow together so well :)!

SUp b, all tracks sound good to me, very good mix. My favorites are cuento del glock and suena del ritmo, cant decide wich one of those i like most.
Keep up the good work , peace!

Haha thanks homie! You know I'm always tryin to improve my sounds. In terms of completeness, Suena del Ritmo is more complete. I just have to figure out a way to add a dubstep drop to it, and alter some of the sound choices I made (I don't like some of them at the moment haha). Thanks again homie!

I never listen to this kind of music so I can't help you out to much, it sounds very melodic to me which is a good thing!

Haha that doesn't mean you can't help homie. Any advice would be great even coming from genres you normally listen to. Thanks for checking it out tho!

In terms of potential you should deff finish the first one.

Its very well put together and the variation in the tracks is pro level.

However I would work on the sound of the tracks, making the kick and drums a bit more punchy.

Might have to replace the samples, but nice work!

I very much agree with you Kartel. Mi Amigo Fiel does sound very professional, and there are things I need to and will tweak once I finish it. I'm not sure if I want to finish that one first however, mainly because I made it for an artist that I'm working with to sing on, and the other 3 beats are going to be sold online. Thank you so much for the advice!

The drop is not what I was expecting but I dig it. This is certainly different from other tracks I have heard on this forum. I love the way the melodies sort of lock in with each other as well as the reggaeton backbeat. This is definitely dope.

Man those are all really good. I think the idea of a trap/reggaeton mixture could really catch on if done right. As as artist I'd love to get behind something like that and see where it can go. Great work man I love to see producers pushing boundaries.

I don't know the genre too well, but the production is great. Cuento Del Glock is my personal favorite, only because I'm more into a darker, hardcore style of music. It works super well how the beat changes from reggaeton to a half-time trap breakdown. Really gives the trap section some power. Maybe you can add some harder elements in that section to build on that power, like some horns or heavy synths.

I would also like to hear more reverb on the intro piano melodies in Mi Amigo Fiel. Just sounds a little dry to me. Maybe mess with some dynamics as well? Just sounds very MIDI. The melody is amazing, though.

You're doing something different here, successfully fusing genres, and that's the most respectable type of production IMO... Good work

The drop is not what I was expecting but I dig it. This is certainly different from other tracks I have heard on this forum. I love the way the melodies sort of lock in with each other as well as the reggaeton backbeat. This is definitely dope.

Haha thank you homie! Yea I try my best to keep my stuff different and fresh from the rest :).

Man those are all really good. I think the idea of a trap/reggaeton mixture could really catch on if done right. As as artist I'd love to get behind something like that and see where it can go. Great work man I love to see producers pushing boundaries.

Thanks KV62!! Yea I really like that idea too! I would love to see more of that kind of fusion, as I've heard many reggaeton tracks with hip hop elements. Thank you again for the kind words and encouragement :)

I don't know the genre too well, but the production is great. Cuento Del Glock is my personal favorite, only because I'm more into a darker, hardcore style of music. It works super well how the beat changes from reggaeton to a half-time trap breakdown. Really gives the trap section some power. Maybe you can add some harder elements in that section to build on that power, like some horns or heavy synths.

I would also like to hear more reverb on the intro piano melodies in Mi Amigo Fiel. Just sounds a little dry to me. Maybe mess with some dynamics as well? Just sounds very MIDI. The melody is amazing, though.

You're doing something different here, successfully fusing genres, and that's the most respectable type of production IMO... Good work

Thank you AstetiK. You have a lot of nice tips to give. Yea I will be brainstorming ideas on how to bridge those 2 portions together better, as well as learn some trap mixing techniques so it can sound more authentic. As for the piano, you are totally right. I need to start listening to some classical piano and see how they perform their pieces, and try to emulate that during my sentimental intros (i have another romantic beat that uses a similar piano intro with the same problem). Thank you bro, I'm always trying to raise the bar and explore new things :)

Back