View Poll Results: Which track would you like completed first?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Mi Amigo Fiel"

    1 50.00%
  • "Danza de Luna"

    0 0%
  • "Cuento del Glock"

    1 50.00%
  • "Sueña del Ritmo"

    0 0%
  • Other (Post in Comments)

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: [F4F]: I Need Your Help Guys (New Preview Inside)...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 48 Times in 48 Posts

    Exclamation [F4F]: I Need Your Help Guys (New Preview Inside)...

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey homies! Here's a new preview for you guys to check out! The description of it is below, but I think you guys will enjoy it! Feel free to download it for a better feel of the mix:



    So I'm at a point where I have plenty of drafts and ideas, but almost no finished products. I'm trying to settle down and see which beats I should finish first, but at the moment I'm not too sure which I should work on next! Can you guys let me know which beat you are interested in the most? Here are the links and the descriptions of the top 4 I'm thinking about completing first:

    1. "Mi Amigo Fiel" (first half of the above track) - A love song with a mix of techno, acoustics, classical piano, and modern Reggaeton.

    2. "Danza de Luna" (second half of the above track) - A tropical, upbeat track. Contains elements of synthpop and Caribbean Dancehall/Reggae.

    3. "Cuento del Glock" - A more melodic approach to gangsta rap. Fusion of Hip-Hop, Reggeaton, and Trap music.

    4. "Sueña del Ritmo" (also here, and the last portion of this track) - A danceable club track, taking a more modern approach to the classic Reggaeton mixes. Contains elements of EDM and a Dubstep drop near the end.

    If you want, you can also browse my SoundCloud for other tracks and see if you like any of those as well. Thank you guys so much for all your help! Leave feedback and I'll absolutely return it!
    Last edited by klzthe13th; 10-06-2015 at 07:40 PM.
    Enjoy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by klzthe13th View Post
    Hey homies! Here's a new preview for you guys to check out! The description of it is below, but I think you guys will enjoy it! Feel free to download it for a better feel of the mix:



    So I'm at a point where I have plenty of drafts and ideas, but almost no finished products. I'm trying to settle down and see which beats I should finish first, but at the moment I'm not too sure which I should work on next! Can you guys let me know which beat you are interested in the most? Here are the links and the descriptions of the top 4 I'm thinking about completing first:

    1. "Mi Amigo Fiel" (first half of the above track) - A love song with a mix of techno, acoustics, classical piano, and modern Reggaeton.

    2. "Danza de Luna" (second half of the above track) - A tropical, upbeat track. Contains elements of synthpop and Caribbean Dancehall/Reggae.

    3. "Cuento del Glock" - A more melodic approach to gangsta rap. Fusion of Hip-Hop, Reggeaton, and Trap music.

    4. "Sueña del Ritmo" (also here, and the last portion of this track) - A danceable club track, taking a more modern approach to the classic Reggaeton mixes. Contains elements of EDM and a Dubstep drop near the end.

    If you want, you can also browse my SoundCloud for other tracks and see if you like any of those as well. Thank you guys so much for all your help! Leave feedback and I'll absolutely return it!
    Bro! This is hot!! Im digging this. One thing I have to ask you is were you get the reggaeton drums? I have been looking for some and wanting to make a reggaeton beat.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 48 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sexycesar View Post
    Bro! This is hot!! Im digging this. One thing I have to ask you is were you get the reggaeton drums? I have been looking for some and wanting to make a reggaeton beat.
    Haha thanks homie! Here is a good starting Reggaeton library. It has drums, drum loops, and a couple of other Reggaeton samples! Click on the link in the description.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIq4TYkfNyM

    Can I ask you which beat did you like the most? I really appreciate your feedback .
    Last edited by klzthe13th; 10-06-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    Enjoy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by klzthe13th View Post
    Haha thanks homie! Here is a good starting Reggaeton library. It has drums, drum loops, and a couple of other Reggaeton samples! Click on the link in the description.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIq4TYkfNyM

    Can I ask you which beat did you like the most? I really appreciate your feedback .
    Thanks man good looking out! Ima have to say cuento del glock, i like the style and i like the idea of the genre fusion you got going on. that choir chant is epic! where are choir sounds from?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 48 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sexycesar View Post
    Thanks man good looking out! Ima have to say cuento del glock, i like the style and i like the idea of the genre fusion you got going on. that choir chant is epic! where are choir sounds from?
    Haha thank you! One vote for that one. And I'm using the choir that came bundled with Kontakt 5! Very nice samples. Hypersonic 2 also has very nice choir samples!
    Enjoy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    hey man, theres some really cool stuff in here (and thats saying something as ive never liked much reggaton before! I think you have some cool sounds in cuenta del glock, but my favourite is definitely Danza de Luna because it feels a lot more upbeat, and the synthpop element fits really nicely! This is the one id go for

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 46 Times in 46 Posts
    Great melodic stuff here...def digging the first two...I think u should work on the kicks and get them knocking a bit more...layer the samples or even replace entirely...the last 2 have better drum mixes...more knock to them I think if u make the first 2 have that same knock or even a bit more they will be great...great job keep it up!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
    Sounds cool.
    Honestly I dont listen to this kind of music.
    But Its good production.
    You used the full stereo range.
    It has a lot interesting breaks.
    I think the kick could have more punch.
    There are playing a way to much instruments at the same time.
    Its a bit difficult to listen (just my opinion).
    Keep it up!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    hey bro nice job dont really have much to add to whats already been said just returning the feedback, would be nice to hear a vocal with it but yeah nice production. keep it up

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Nice track, I dont listen to this type of music, but definitely sounds good. I would work on the transitions a bit, and I have a feeling like the part at 1:58 or something doesnt really fit

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •