Zoo Ireland - Acoustic Soul [Soulful Beat] [Feed4Feed]

zoo

Hey guys,

This is one of the instrumentals off my debut beat tape "Old Soul".

I'm looking for any feedback/thoughts/improvements/criticisms you can think of.

All your feedback is really appreciated and will be returned 100% of the time.

Here's the link:

If any one is interested in networking, collaborating or talking music production feel free to get in touch and we'll start the conversation! I don't bite!

Always looking to make new connects, follow me and I'll definitely follow back.

Here's a review of my debut tape Old Soul by the biggest music blog in Ireland:

https://www.goldenplec.com/album-reviews/zoo-ireland-old-soul/

Excited to hear your thoughts on this joint. Much love FP!

You are definitely keeping the art of old school alive! The beat is pretty chill, doesn't have a lot, doesn't need a lot either. I like the changeups in the middle. Also checked out the review of your tape. I followed you and gave a like on your track. To return the favor, please comment and leave a like on my track, I would appreciate it! God Bless!

You are definitely keeping the art of old school alive! The beat is pretty chill, doesn't have a lot, doesn't need a lot either. I like the changeups in the middle. Also checked out the review of your tape. I followed you and gave a like on your track. To return the favor, please comment and leave a like on my track, I would appreciate it! God Bless!

Subbed and commented on YouTube man. Appreciate the love.

Last edited:
Hey man, I appreciate the kind words. I've been producing for just under 3 years now. You?

I really like your sounds man. Obviously not the same style but I can still appreciate a good joint when I hear one. Your 808 and drum work are fantastic.

Some fantastic synth work. It is very minimal, I would suggest having one more powerful lead over the top at some point but I suppose that's down to personal tastes. Really smooth and clean. Keep working!

Any other listeners want to share their thoughts?

I produce for almost 4 years now, but you can never learn enuff.

Yeah, it is very minimalistic, that lead idea is not bad, i actually had one and took it out, but for the next one i'll keep that in mind.

I produce for almost 4 years now, but you can never learn enuff.

Yeah, it is very minimalistic, that lead idea is not bad, i actually had one and took it out, but for the next one i'll keep that in mind.

Yeah man it's nice stuff. You can hear the technical production skills in it for sure. All very very clean. Great, stay in touch brother. I do like my trappy/future sounds as well, haha!

Yeah man it's nice stuff. You can hear the technical production skills in it for sure. All very very clean. Great, stay in touch brother. I do like my trappy/future sounds as well, haha!

You got something in that style? Or you just consume that trappy/future stuff haha?

I'm really digging these sample chops. My one suggestion would be to re-work the bassline - to my ears it's kinda acting against the groove that your sample chops have created and i think it needs to be assisting in that groove. It's probably just a personal taste type of thing but the bassline just seemed off to me, not in the mix but more in the arrangement. I'd suggest playing around with it. I also wasn't the biggest fan of your choice for a kick at first but once your hatwork kicked in I thought it sounded nice.

But overall, I liked this shit a lot. Your style aligns a lot with mine so I added you as a follow of SC. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Awesome relaxed Track. I really dig the vibe of it.
The guitar sounds smooth and you did a great job with the samples.
Well done!

All feedback returned to this point. Any more listeners wanna share their thoughts?

Maybe have the drums hit a little harder, feeling this thoughhttps://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/indigo-prod-p-soul-feedback-returned-521418/

wassup zoo !

Pros
- dope sample pick
- nice kick n snare
- nice subtle details "vocals, etc, trumpets"
- multiple layers of samples

Cons
- the main sample chops are very robotic, too visible if that makes sense.

who recorded the tag ?

keep the music alive bruh !

wassup zoo !

Pros
- dope sample pick
- nice kick n snare
- nice subtle details "vocals, etc, trumpets"
- multiple layers of samples

Cons
- the main sample chops are very robotic, too visible if that makes sense.

who recorded the tag ?

keep the music alive bruh !

Appreciate the feedback AS, hope all is well with you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Beat Tag was done by Chelsea Voice Tags or something like this. Decent value with a really quick turn-a-round time. Decided it was an essential after having a few beats stolen directly from me.

All feedback has been returned to this point, encouraging all new listeners to share their thoughts and drop their links for feedback! Much love.

Its really smooth and chill
I really like the vibes from this one!
maybe a harder snare/clap and a little bit cleaner mix is what it needs but it's already cool

I read what u wrote about connecting with people and i'm all in to be connected with motivated producers so I followed u on soundcloud
Please return the feed here: (this my new SC Channel so follow back if u like the beat!)
https://soundcloud.com/harryace/childhood-stories

Last edited:
the idea of you beat is amazing, the chops are good but you need to rewrite your bass line in order to support the drums 7/10

Back