Zae "In The Way" Beat and Song

Rhythm, flow, and general vibe is on point. Mix is clean but lacking in some high end. It's a cool stylistic choice but you would be able to add a lot more impact to the sections w/ the 808 by putting a quiet, pitched down, relatively dry crash on the first beat. Again, rapper's flow is super on point but he sounds bored. 2:06 brings a bit more life into his delivery, I would find a way to translate that energy into the rest of the track. Music video is nice, cool visuals and editing.

check mine out: Move That Dope (504Dark Future remix)

Rhythm, flow, and general vibe is on point. Mix is clean but lacking in some high end. It's a cool stylistic choice but you would be able to add a lot more impact to the sections w/ the 808 by putting a quiet, pitched down, relatively dry crash on the first beat. Again, rapper's flow is super on point but he sounds bored. 2:06 brings a bit more life into his delivery, I would find a way to translate that energy into the rest of the track. Music video is nice, cool visuals and editing.

check mine out: Move That Dope (504Dark Future remix)
Thanks man for the feedback will note all this to OPV team gunna check out yours.

Back