xxxtentacion x 6lack type beat ambient composer type instrumental (score) f4f

The intro was too long for me. Could be cut down as the song doesnt need to be 4 minutes. I like the dark piano and laid back hi hat/snare combo. It has a cool dark atmosphere. Probably could just use a little more movement/changes in there. Like I said earlier, I think the really long intro hurts it a bit in that way. Feels a bit too repetitive, but cool sound overall.

My beat.
F4F - Dirt - Returning all Feedback

i made intro long on purpose, this is like score for movie and not you're average beat! thanks tho
The intro was too long for me. Could be cut down as the song doesnt need to be 4 minutes. I like the dark piano and laid back hi hat/snare combo. It has a cool dark atmosphere. Probably could just use a little more movement/changes in there. Like I said earlier, I think the really long intro hurts it a bit in that way. Feels a bit too repetitive, but cool sound overall.

My beat.
F4F - Dirt - Returning all Feedback

I dig these kind of beats, them slow building score type of instrumentals. I strive to make these kind of songs actually. I do feel like there are a few things you could do for this beat. Firstly, it feels a bit hollow to me, some of the sounds, e.g. the pad, could do with some layering. I also feel like you should add some reverb to some instruments like the drums and percussion and add sound background FX to give the song a stronger feeling of atmosphere.

Keep it up, I actually really like this song.

I think you might enjoy my one too, its not too dissimilar :D

[F4F] Emotional Haunting Melancholy Instrumental - "Time" [F4F]

thank yuo so much and i did enjoy your song as well. very similar
I dig these kind of beats, them slow building score type of instrumentals. I strive to make these kind of songs actually. I do feel like there are a few things you could do for this beat. Firstly, it feels a bit hollow to me, some of the sounds, e.g. the pad, could do with some layering. I also feel like you should add some reverb to some instruments like the drums and percussion and add sound background FX to give the song a stronger feeling of atmosphere.

Keep it up, I actually really like this song.

I think you might enjoy my one too, its not too dissimilar :D

[F4F] Emotional Haunting Melancholy Instrumental - "Time" [F4F]

Back