World war aftermath - f4f

Oh wow, this is an old one of yours. Pretty nice sample overall, it has a cool laid back feel to it. I do think you could have added another element to the beat. Maybe some more interesting percussion to spice it up a bit, as the drums are pretty simple/repetitive. But overall, that wouldn't be that necessary and there is plenty of room for a vocalist on this.

My latest:
[F4F] Prophecy EP - Returns 100% feedback

Cool bounce with the kicks. The sample is too repetitive in the first section until the switch up but then the switch up eases it for the comeback. This beat is different from the usual stuff today. Not bad.
(F4F) Nas Type Beat

Gude,

great sample choice - as always when it comes to your projects. Its repetitive, but in an interesting way, since it almost feels hypnotic. Usually im not a big fan of such bass-heavy kickdrums, but this one adds a nice bounce to it. Maybe some more variation in the hihats could take this to another level.

If you got a minute, check out my latest: Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *Lethargy* | Feed4Feed

gude,

great sample choice - as always when it comes to your projects. Its repetitive, but in an interesting way, since it almost feels hypnotic. Usually im not a big fan of such bass-heavy kickdrums, but this one adds a nice bounce to it. Maybe some more variation in the hihats could take this to another level.

If you got a minute, check out my latest: melancholic chill trap beat | *lethargy* | feed4feed

thanks sir have a blessed day i got ya

Just curious, this is to all in this thread, do you use this information to sell the same beat your posting? Or, do you just take the track and repost it once you've gained feedback? I really curious here, what's the meaning of f4f if not to promote your music in a way that doesn't spam people?

Just curious, this is to all in this thread, do you use this information to sell the same beat your posting? Or, do you just take the track and repost it once you've gained feedback? I really curious here, what's the meaning of f4f if not to promote your music in a way that doesn't spam people?

the main reason to push your own music but there are alot different aspects that makes this topic attractive one of them to meen a random artist and create a dope project , atleast in my opinion

Last edited:
Do you have a website, or somewhere other than soundcloud where I can find just your content and music? I'm not looking for producers who only use free services to promote.

Back