Wiz Khalifa Trap Beat. Need Feedback! F4F

The synths in this track are nice. I also like the overall complex of this track. It sounds kind of like a new school trap beat, or something. Nicely done though. Only thing I would suggest going over would be the tempo. It sounds a little fast, but other than that great work man!
Check out my track here & give it some feedback when you get a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-style-beat-need-feedback-[100%-f4f]-479141/

Thanks man! It is a pretty fast. I wish I would have done it around 118 or 128. But oh well.

It's pretty cool, but feels a bit generic and the drums are sitting in a weird place in the mix. I like the synths, but the kick is hitting in too low of a frequency to really be hard or felt. The other drums are nice, but blend in a little bit. This is dope though, keep it up and thanks for the feed!

It's pretty cool, but feels a bit generic and the drums are sitting in a weird place in the mix. I like the synths, but the kick is hitting in too low of a frequency to really be hard or felt. The other drums are nice, but blend in a little bit. This is dope though, keep it up and thanks for the feed!

Thanks man! I'll keep all these things in mind for my next beat :)

Back