Wiwek & Skrillex - Killa Ft. Elliphant (Prohaud Remix)

prohaud

My latest remix! Hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to drop me some of your stuff, would be happy to listen and offer feedback!

- Tomi :)

Wow, impressive. The drop was interesting, but I thought it was a little slow (but I like fast songs, so...). The bassline was good. I liked the switch-up for the second drop. There were to many sounds at once at the end and it sounded messy. The sound design and mixing were on point. Very good track overall. Good job! I followed

Check out my sig

Thanks for the feedback man! :) Appreciate it! Pretty cool track man! could be mixed better, sidechain your synths and drop to the kick and snare! Maybe look into to some new drum samples, Cymatics have a pretty cool sample pack called Terror you could check out! But overall good track! Just maybe work on your mix and master and drop patterns and composition! :)

- Tomi

Last edited:
Some sick ideas man, cool stuff!

Your mix could use more work though, the bass is muddy and lacks presence, sidechain your 808 with your kick to give your kick more space and could use more punch.
Also for future projects, lowcut everything that doesn't belong in the lower frequencies.. it will make your mix breathe more..
The lead is sick, but still needed some more work, a little wider and more warmth would make eargasm! :D

Keep up the awesome vibes! :)

Back