A Whiiite in Blacc Experience (Single) Looking for feedback to return!

TheArciDiavolo

Whats up Everybody!

This is a single I wrote an recorded a few days ago and decided to post this morning.
If I get any feedback I'm returning it, excited to see what people have to offer if anyone's up for collaborations!

Please enjoy ;

The beat is sort o slow for your rap. I think it would sound better on a faster tempo. The mix ix pretty good, but the vocals are low. I would like to hear what you are saying. If you were going to keep it that slow I think it would do better as a R&B song. How do you get you kick to stand out in the mix. I been trying and can't seem to do it. I am using Fruity loop with equalizers and stuff.

The last poster might have a point but i dont think so. I really liked this. I like your unconventional flow. You sound west coast/tde. We just get gucci mane sound alikes on the east side lol. But yea thats song was dope and whatever sample was used was dope too. Keep rapping.

Tiscii, I think it must be me because I am from Memphis. LOL. I had to play it again. I tried to get into it, but it sounds somewhat like someone is speaking spoken words(poetry) on a track instead of rapping. Now if it was poetry alone then yeah I get it.

First of all if your kick doesnt stand out even without a eq(you should be able to hear it when you drag it in) them your instruments are too loud/ the high end or low end cant tell u which is too high. Put your instruments in a parametric eq or just plain and simply(and easier) lower them. Solo your 808 and snare in fl. Unmute the kick but never turn it up, if it hits too soft velocity it up and eq it. Bring in your hats/chats/percs. Now slowly rise your instruments 2% at a time with your speakers on max volume. Wala

thanks for the feedback OP :-)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beats-f4f-506300/

Lol im from atlanta. I get where you coming from. I listen to gucci/migos/future all the time this is a 360 from it but i also listen to alot of cali shit so i feel his vibe. You listen to ethelwulf or xavier wulf? Dudes from memphis

Kudos also try to take fruity limiter off as soon as u open fl. I know for a fact it makes your drums hit harder(no limit lol) i dont do this cuz i just hop on fl and make a melody without thinking about the limter lol but a lot of people i used to collab with sometimes takes the limter off to get the sound they want. Sometimes it takes away from the melody but you just have to figure out how to get te volume to where it was with the limter on

Last edited:
Man, I never heard of him. Hold that thought. I am going to look on Youtube to see if I can find something.

I just looked him up. I don't know who that guy is, but he sound just like 3 6 Mafia. And I have lived here my whole life. LOL. Man I have never removed the limiter on any of my tracks on there. I will start doing it to see what happens. The original poster gave me some input on a song I was working on. I just redid it the melody and all and now I can't even hear the kick a little it seems. I got to start all over again. Check it out and tell me what you think. The first one is the one everyone was drilling me on. The second one is the new one I just did.

https://soundcloud.com/jreallamemphis/what-you-know-about-memphis

https://soundcloud.com/jreallamemphis/memphis-jrealla-on

The first one is too noisy.

the second one is hard as **** frfr. Try to use a 808 or download the ultimite zaytoven kit for some 808's that hit like kicks.

But before u do that try to fix whats wrong with it already.

take the limter off. All your instruments prolly gonna be too loud. Save before u do this. And solo the kick the organs and the whistle. Velocity your kick up if its still not good enough.

Your instruments on the first were too wet but it fixed on the second. Dunno if you would run into that problem without a limter

simpler, velocity the kicks to the max, eq them how u want them. Keep eq on(or off up to you) id say on

Tiscii, you been a great help my guy. I am going to download those 808's and take the limiter off and try again. The funny part is I made the first 1 in about 30 minutes and thought it was banging. Also, recommend some ATL bangers(local guys).

Jose guapo, rich the kid, skippa da flippa(incarcerated) BANKROLL FRESH(the next jeezy) listen to life of a hotboy/life of a hotboy 2. Id work with bankroll and jose guapo first. Rich the kid is part of migos so thats always a good look. Og maco got a better buzz than all thes people but cant rap just yells but he is very supportive and uses local peoples beats. Its a couple. Playboi carti if you like atlanta meet houston meet memphis hes young though.

Its really like 200 808's and kicks in that one folder lol. Usually the x2 are long 808's and the tapestops can be long. These are all programmed with a mpc though so it will give you a bounce different than any other drum you download. I use the metro boomin 808 idk why it fits well in a lot of tracks though. I think i googled metro boomin kit to get that. Itll say mb808(1). But yea ethelwulf is ****ing crazy i love the fact that he sounds just like 3 6 but with better beats and that says somethi g cause dj paul was a prodigy.

This my personal favorite. https://soundcloud.com/xavierwulf/xavier-wulf-bones-weatherman
you're in memphis you should try to reach out to him

Man you were telling the truth on 200 kicks!!! LAWD!!! I open it up like dang which one do I choose! 0-0 LOL!!!! I just checked out his song. He got 80,000 followers to my 2. He gone look at me like what the hell.. lol!

Lol alot of them sound alike. They have slight to big differences though. The x2 and tapestop are possibly 808's and the just 808 woth nothing beside it is a kick you could eq pretty well. Bl_k is a popular kick in trap its young chops kick but its outta a 9th wonder kit or something lmao. Kick05 in lex luger kit(still decent) hits too. Just take off the back end in eq2. Aye that can be 80,000 people listening to you lol. Come to him with a sales pitch he cant refuse lol its really all about being in the same room as these people and thier management

Appreciate the advice. I am just gonna be cautious and wait until I have at least 3 more followers... Just encase. Then up the stakes.

Back