Whi$ks - trap **f4f**

LUPN

I'm still fairly new to trap, so I'd like to get some insight into this WIP before I go too far with it. All feedback is appreciated, whether good or bad. Personally I'm quite pleased with how it's sounding but I'd like some more opinions.

All feedback returned, of course!

EDIT: Annoyingly the soundcloud embedding doesn't seem to be working, so just click the link underneath. The track is still available.

---------- Post added 07-19-2013 at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2013 at 10:03 PM ----------

bump bump bump

Last edited:
I saw your page earlier but didn't hear this track. You say you're new to trap but you've clearly picking it up quicktime. I listened to this one and Platinum Wasps and Wavey and you've got a lot of energy in your tracks and your production is quality - sounds polished but grimy at the same time so big ups man! Look forward to hearing more stuff from you.

OOOOO, the spooky feel is dope bro. the simple synth leads are dope. the quick couple bar drop makes this track more dope. good work on this, im interested in hearing more of your work!
Mind giving feedback on my latest beat on my site called "Movie Star wHook"?

the song itself is really good, however coming from an engineering standpoint, the mix is really muddy, and could be cleaned up to sound SOO nice, lots of low mid frequencies, sounds like 210Hz-700 or 800Hz, and that will make it so much clearer i think. but nice track mang!

Nice track man! The mix sounds pretty solid. Loving the bell melody and horns. Nothing really bad to critique on, maybe just post the full track to see how your transitions are. Keep it up dude!

Thanks everyone, returning feeds now. A finished (sort of) version is in the link below. ANY MORE FEEDBACK - LEAVE ON THIS LINK

https://soundcloud.com/jayxhancock/whi-ks/s-zfTei

the song itself is really good, however coming from an engineering standpoint, the mix is really muddy, and could be cleaned up to sound SOO nice, lots of low mid frequencies, sounds like 210Hz-700 or 800Hz, and that will make it so much clearer i think. but nice track mang!

How do you mean? Like add more of those frequencies or bring the ones that are there out to the front of the mix more? My mixing still needs work to be honest, thanks for the input.

Back