What cha think?

Does anyone here actually listen to others' music first? Or do you only give feedback to people that have listened to your track already?

Does anyone here actually listen to others' music first? Or do you only give feedback to people that have listened to your track already?

It becomes frustrating hey... 400 000 members and 2 one line comments. Haha

anyways, the track is goodness, the reverse flutter effect is real creepy, I thinks it could really do with a few extra accompanying instruments, something like a whirly organ would give it a bit more impact..

It becomes frustrating hey... 400 000 members and 2 one line comments. Haha

anyways, the track is goodness, the reverse flutter effect is real creepy, I thinks it could really do with a few extra accompanying instruments, something like a whirly organ would give it a bit more impact..

Thanks for your input. Interesting thing is I actually tried out every single organ inst I had but I just couldn't find one that locked in with the beat. The whole time I've felt like the second half of the hook needed another instrument but I couldn't settle on something, so I'm hoping they can fill it in with vocals.

Thanks for your input. Interesting thing is I actually tried out every single organ inst I had but I just couldn't find one that locked in with the beat. The whole time I've felt like the second half of the hook needed another instrument but I couldn't settle on something, so I'm hoping they can fill it in with vocals.

no worries, haha I would say great minds think alike but then someone will pop up and say so do idiots too. Haha

i like the elements that you used but i feel lilke the mix needs a little work, there is frequency clashing at the 120hz mark by the sound of things. Really dope track has potential.

haha this is sick. i love making shit with reversed melodies, it adds a whole new layer of trippiness to it. i feel the kick could have more mid frequency presence. the beat kind of gets repetitive, but itd be fine if someone was rapping over it. i like the little breaks and transitions you have tho, cool shit. keep it up bro

Back