westcoast synth banger with build up and breakdown... F4F

i really feel the 80s lead synth pattern! reminds me of the soundtrack for that movie Drive mixed with some MF Doom type shit. id switch up the clap personally for something more electronic or chopped to fit the vibe, dont be afraid to jump right into other genres! question, what DAW do you use/ what vst's for the main pads?

Peep my newest beat i'd love to know what you think, constructive feedback welcomed!

this is dope! I dig the vibe. great job on the production as well.
if you get a chance check out my latest beat:
Drowning by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Thank you bro. I like your beat man, it's wavy, very relaxed, i personally appreciate the simplicity of it as well.. some shit to smoke to.

i really feel the 80s lead synth pattern! reminds me of the soundtrack for that movie Drive mixed with some MF Doom type shit. id switch up the clap personally for something more electronic or chopped to fit the vibe, dont be afraid to jump right into other genres! question, what DAW do you use/ what vst's for the main pads?

Peep my newest beat i'd love to know what you think, constructive feedback welcomed!

First off, thank you for that in depth feedback, i really do appreciate that and your idea on the clap. For this beat here I used Logic with omnishphere and the exs24 sampler for drums for the main part. maybe i took a layer or so off the triton, but i don't believe i did. I have another maschine set up more for sampling before i'd import into logic and an outboard sampler as well. Listening to your beat now.. damn bro, i didn't expect it to hit that hard, kick is nice and firm, snare snaps, everything kinda grimey and thick, hihats are spazzing.. really like it a lot.. hook is dope. right up my lane homie, good ish!

Last edited:
Back