❌ WARNING ❌ [This beat is different ☢️] F4F 100%

My only gripe is, I'm a lyricist and after the first two bars, I was ready to start spittin but, the constant beat repeat didnt give me a place to land. Other than that tho??? Flames....

My only gripe is, I'm a lyricist and after the first two bars, I was ready to start spittin but, the constant beat repeat didnt give me a place to land. Other than that tho??? Flames....

You right about that.. i think its more a creative piece of beat/music than a beat to rap on.. i could do a 2nd version with space for an artist to rap on.. any suggestions because i cant figure out where that would be..

As a starting point, I would use the 8-34sec time for verse(s) and then use the 34-50sec time as your Chorus spot. The intro is already tight. And also, I would either create a bridge or only use the automated fx that are currently panning in the beat for that purpose.

As a starting point, I would use the 8-34sec time for verse(s) and then use the 34-50sec time as your Chorus spot. The intro is already tight. And also, I would either create a bridge or only use the automated fx that are currently panning in the beat for that purpose.

Dope! Makes perfect sense this will help a lot! Much appreciated!

bass is dope bro!!!! snares are kinda all over the place but its just my opinion, other ppl might like it ! overall, dope peep my channel for different lofi beats - youtube.com/igorreva

Back