Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: ❌ WARNING ❌ [This beat is different ☢️] F4F 100%

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 85 Times in 85 Posts

    ❌ WARNING ❌ [This beat is different ☢️] F4F 100%

    Sign in to disable this ad
    ❌ WARNING ❌ [This beat is different ☢️] F4F 100%


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 85 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGxWMI17 View Post
    This is different but it's lit !
    thnk you much appreciated

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    My only gripe is, I'm a lyricist and after the first two bars, I was ready to start spittin but, the constant beat repeat didnt give me a place to land. Other than that tho??? Flames....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 85 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahWayz View Post
    My only gripe is, I'm a lyricist and after the first two bars, I was ready to start spittin but, the constant beat repeat didnt give me a place to land. Other than that tho??? Flames....
    You right about that.. i think its more a creative piece of beat/music than a beat to rap on.. i could do a 2nd version with space for an artist to rap on.. any suggestions because i cant figure out where that would be..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    As a starting point, I would use the 8-34sec time for verse(s) and then use the 34-50sec time as your Chorus spot. The intro is already tight. And also, I would either create a bridge or only use the automated fx that are currently panning in the beat for that purpose.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 85 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahWayz View Post
    As a starting point, I would use the 8-34sec time for verse(s) and then use the 34-50sec time as your Chorus spot. The intro is already tight. And also, I would either create a bridge or only use the automated fx that are currently panning in the beat for that purpose.

    Dope! Makes perfect sense this will help a lot! Much appreciated!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    bass is dope bro!!!! snares are kinda all over the place but its just my opinion, other ppl might like it ! overall, dope peep my channel for different lofi beats - youtube.com/igorreva

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 85 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor Reva View Post
    bass is dope bro!!!! snares are kinda all over the place but its just my opinion, other ppl might like it ! overall, dope peep my channel for different lofi beats - youtube.com/igorreva
    Fasho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hard asf

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •