W3 by Mango. Chilled out rap beat. Feedback returned

I agree with the user above this is a very nice idea but the sound selection just sounds stock the guitar is really nice though thats the main thing that catches my attention when I listen to this and the FX in the background, try finding some new sounds or creating your own also for the sounds you already used try adding effects to enhance them or add movement and depth so they sound a lil more interesting and add more movement to the mix.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'll do some tweaking later today. With the stock sounds it's probably a case of me not spending enough time to fine tune the mix and sound design stuff in general like you're saying.

Last edited:
yo bro, this thing really got me, it is very catchy.I honestly like it.Especially the way you changed the second verse's arrangement.It is like it has multiple vibes in one track.I also hit follow.Keept it up bro!

Cool ideas/arrangement and the guitar is really nice. It's really low end heavy and the bass and kick overpower the rest and make it a little muddy. I think if you turned them down and messed with some eq and compression on the synths, hats, claps, etc it'd really have a dope vibe. I know you're not finished with the mix yet so maybe you're already planning on this haha. Either way, I thought the sounds were creative and not quite as stock-ish as the people above me said, just my two cents.

Cool ideas/arrangement and the guitar is really nice. It's really low end heavy and the bass and kick overpower the rest and make it a little muddy. I think if you turned them down and messed with some eq and compression on the synths, hats, claps, etc it'd really have a dope vibe. I know you're not finished with the mix yet so maybe you're already planning on this haha. Either way, I thought the sounds were creative and not quite as stock-ish as the people above me said, just my two cents.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I reckon compression is probably the issue(as well as some low mid/bass mud that needs to get EQed out).

Yeah I made a few tweaks on it(first version they heard wasn't really mixed properly). Still a WIP but yeah defo sounding better than earlier.

Back