Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Void" - Lofi -- Chill -- Jazzy Hip Hop Beat

Thanks

Red face "Void" - Lofi -- Chill -- Jazzy Hip Hop Beat

Sign in to disable this ad
    Youtube: "Void" - Lofi -- Chill -- Jazzy Hip Hop Beat - YouTube

Soundcloud: "Void" - Lofi -- Chill -- Jazzy Hip Hop Beat by 🔥BigPunchBeats 🔥 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

All of my beats are free! If you want to use any of my beats make sure to credit me as you usually would by placing “Prod. BigPunchBeats” in the title of the release and linking my soundcloud in the description of the release. And when it has been released make sure to link it to me so i can help share and support it.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks
    Hey man,

First & foremost, the idea here you've illustrated is good, I believe you can add more flair in this track with an 808 kick in the mix. The track sounds like it's in mono but you make up for that with the mix. Use this track as inspiration for your next track.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ordinaryspoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah i guess the low end is pretty weak on this one, thank you for the feedback

Thanks
    sample choice and drums are on point.. keep it up bro.. but anyway checkout my new joint i produced SlurRty - No Sleep (Produced By Me) Drop Feed F4F DROP LINKS!!
    PRODUCED FOR SOULJA BOY/HONEY COCAINE/LIL B BEATS > http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 TWITTER =@SlurRty

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SwagProductionz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sounds tight man. I think your kick and hat could be a lot more prominent. Sample chop is dope.

Check out my new track: soundcloud.com/beatsbyjux/that-doesnt-sound-right-does-it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jux For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thank you for the feedback. Btw the beat you made on that track is fire, keep it up!

Thanks
    Thank you for the feedback, and that beat you made is really damn good, maybe could use a stronger change up, with a bit more of a prominent change in the melodies rhythm, but its really good though, those drums are on point.

Thanks
    I'm mad that you found that sample before me b/c its sick lol. You flipped it well brother.

The drums fit well with sample but I wish the kick hit just a little bit harder. And like an earlier poster said, the only think I feel this beat is a missing is a strong bassline(I probably wouldn't use an 808 though). Good job

Here's a link to my latest track: Underground Piano Beat. Can you leave me some feedback in my thread? Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince Danny the One For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I thought it was really good actually... It is a laid back chill dilla-style beat.. props to you... Thought you did a good choppin it/etc.. I thought the drums fit it very well.. This kind of style isn't exactly low-end heavy in my opinion.. The drums were prominent enough to carry the groove well. You could have switched up the drums a bit more with a fill or just change up the groove for a small bit, but honestly that's not necessary anyways.. Just an idea to play with.. I liked the vibe I got off this one.. Thanks for sharing it bro.

Any feedback you could provide for my last post here would be appreciated:
    A Toast to the King

14. The Following User Says Thank You to csbr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thank you all for the feedback, i gave you all feedback on your threads!

Thread Information