Voice like suicide

JGrisly

The Redskin James Dean
What's up y'all?!

Haven't been here in a MINUTE and it looks a ghost town compared to a few years back when I was here heavy....

This track is written and performed by me. Video was edited, and features, my old lady. I return all feedback 100% with effort and honesty- I don't sugarcoat so please give me the same respect!

Much love to everyone here- thanks for shining your light in the world and thanks for participating!!

YouTube

Last edited:
Yessir. Same thing happened to me when I logged in a week ago. I couldn't believe how slow it got in here lol. Anyway, I'm honestly trying to give you a truthful, thoughtful critique.. but the only thing I hear it that the vocals can maybe be a little louder or eq'd. I'm not exactly sure, all I know is that sometimes during the chorus, your diction gets a little harder to follow. Only slightly though. Other than that, I got no complaints. It was well done.

Check me out too if you want
R&B PartyNextDoor Type Beat F4F

Yessir. Same thing happened to me when I logged in a week ago. I couldn't believe how slow it got in here lol. Anyway, I'm honestly trying to give you a truthful, thoughtful critique.. but the only thing I hear it that the vocals can maybe be a little louder or eq'd. I'm not exactly sure, all I know is that sometimes during the chorus, your diction gets a little harder to follow. Only slightly though. Other than that, I got no complaints. It was well done.

Check me out too if you want
R&B PartyNextDoor Type Beat F4F

That was a creative choice. I'd hoped that to the casual listener it would come off that way- what do you think?

Yeah, this place is a wasteland now, huh? It's unfortunate, it used to be a great place to "hang out"... Maybe I'll start being more proactive here for awhile and see if others will join in with me.

Thanks for checkin me out, bro- headed your way now.

Back