(VIDEO) Auto-Tune Rap Song "Get it" (F4F!!!)

Hey guys, I actually released this song a couple of months ago but forgot to mention it here. Hope everyone's staying safe.

Here it is, I normally don't auto-tune my songs that much, but hey, I felt the vibe called for it (and the fact I can't sing). check it out:

Lyrically, it's very simplistic. A bit refreshing that you're not really trying too hard, and you have a simple vibe in mind that matches the song.

The beat itself matches that simplicity, with nothing really standing out too much. It works for the vibe though. Are you using a short 808 as a kick? Or is there just an 808 playing over the kick? I ask because if there is an 808, it's not very distinguishable from said kick. Which isn't a bad thing- more of a curiosity.

Overall, It's definitely a well completed, standard type of beat/song. Something I'd play on the train to work. Very relatable and respectable.

I'm a fan of this! Felt that the autotune was a bit strong from about 1.20ish to the end of that verse but overall the level was about right.

Clean beat too, keep it up man. Can get what Haas says about the commute-to-work vibe, this could find a place in that morning playlist pretty easy.

Haven't made any hip-hop beats in a while but you can check out my last chilled one here:

Lyrically, it's very simplistic. A bit refreshing that you're not really trying too hard, and you have a simple vibe in mind that matches the song.

Are you using a short 808 as a kick? Or is there just an 808 playing over the kick? I ask because if there is an 808, it's not very distinguishable from said kick. Which isn't a bad thing- more of a curiosity.

It's a beefy kick that has some bass in it, but I layered it with a 50hz sine wave to give it up some sub power. Thanks yea it was one of those vibe tracks, I felt like it, and wrote the lyrics quite quickly, knowing the goal was a pop type song, feel good vibe for the situation. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm a fan of this! Felt that the autotune was a bit strong from about 1.20ish to the end of that verse but overall the level was about right.

Clean beat too, keep it up man. Can get what Haas says about the commute-to-work vibe, this could find a place in that morning playlist pretty easy.

Haven't made any hip-hop beats in a while but you can check out my last chilled one here:

Appreciate it!

Back