Vibe - Bryson Tiller Type Beat (F4F) | Foreign Beats

YoungBlazeHo

Hey guys,

I just dropped a new Bryson Tiller type beat. This is not the genre of beats I'm usually working with so I wanted to get some feedback.

Please like, comment and subscribe. If you drop a comment, let me know and I'll return the favour!

Anyways, here's the link. Also post your beats so I could give you my 100% honest feedback.

Nice sample chops. The atmospheric pad is great too. The bass is heavy as hell (in a good way). Everything on point.

This is a great piece of work. Atmospheric af - i dig it. Sounds a bit more like a weekend type joint because of those vocals. Mixdown is clean. Drumchoice on point. Only thing i would have done: More variations on the 808 pattern. The 808 in this beat right here needs to create a real submelody to go along with the pad. All in all a very very solid production - I can hear some industry atists on this. Keep it up!

This goes. Has nice room and feel. Repetitive but catchy. It's how most beats are now anyways. Nothing bad to say about the composition here. The snare could use some gain. The mix is nice, but personally I'd push up the mid highs. That's not necessary, it's just my personal taste in a mix.

Very nice overall. 3 out of 5.

Damn with the right melody, lowkey this beat could take off.
Its nice and simple, i'm noticing these kinda beats are getting heat.
Pretty dope to me, I just spit so I dont critique to much.

I'd appreciate if you clicked play

Back