Very dope euphoric beat! [F4F]

Love the instrumentals, bass sites nicely with everything and the drums hit hard. Maybe turn the snare down 1 or 2db, sits a little high in mix for my ears. Hats could also be slightly louder. The second section could have the main instrumental a bit louder. The transitions between sections are great! The "Best I Can" vocal fits perfectly. Great job on this one.

Love the instrumentals, bass sites nicely with everything and the drums hit hard. Maybe turn the snare down 1 or 2db, sits a little high in mix for my ears. Hats could also be slightly louder. The second section could have the main instrumental a bit louder. The transitions between sections are great! The "Best I Can" vocal fits perfectly. Great job on this one.

I can understand this. I'm personally not a fan of very loud Hi-Hats. I actually think Kicks/Snares should be louder than the Hats but that's personal taste.
I can understand the melody on the second section needing to be louder but i didn't want to interrupt the filtered sample too much as a whole.

i think the kick is a bit quiet for how loud the snare is, the track is quite bright overall but lacking low end. really enjoy the melodic progression and layering, the elements all fit together very well and do create a euphoric vibe. the sample cuts with the wobble synth sound good.

cool beat man. my main critique would be that the snare has too much reverb on it, might want to make that a bit more subtle. not sure if i'm feeling the distorted sound on the kick as well, this track has a clean, smooth aesthetic and that kind of distracts from it. it would also be nice to hear a more prominent bassline that can carry the rest of the track, right now i can barely feel it. nice work though

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feat-yg-l-confidential-innovate-remix-518229/

This is super dope and groovy, the kick hits hard nothing wrong with that, The instrumentation is nice and full, Dope drum pattern but i think it should change up once in a while, clean mix but i think the bass line should be louder and i think it would sound clearer/wider if you do some harder panning with out make it sound lopsided, Dope arrangement, Great beat!

I would love some feed on my first EP!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-ep-available-now-sol-ra-518445/#post49976320

SOL-RA

Back