Very dope euphoric beat! [F4F]

That sample is crazy!! I like the snare and hihats a lot but the kick is not coming through. Also you could've pushed the low end of the sample a bit more but overall a really great beat and the lfo wobble synth adds a great touch to it too!
Let me know what you think: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-sampled-soulful-track-f4f-i-remember-517815/

Thanks man, so the Kick is too weak? I'm gonna layer it with some extra kicks than.
Thanks for letting me know! If 2 guys say it, it must be true i guess.

I will check you out now...

I like how the synth evolves along the song, the flanger u put on it and all that, gives a lot of cohesion to it. The sample is pretty great.
I'd build it up a little more and maybe switch the melody at points but it's good as it is, perfect for an uplifting kinda song
U dont need to describe your own beats as dope lol we assume you like it if you came and posted it
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-trap-beat-alley-prod-blind-feed4feed-518119/

Thanks. I felt like the sample was so ill so i called it dope. I think the muddyness comes from the filters i used.

Sounds very celebratory! Like I just climbed to the top of a mountain. I like the really big snare. I like the melody as well. This is dope bro!

Feedback returned!

I like it. The snare is too loud tho. I like the filters on the sample and everything else. The change up at the end was great, i would put that in in the middle somewhere maybe, and keep it going or something. Good job tho man!

I like it. The snare is too loud tho. I like the filters on the sample and everything else. The change up at the end was great, i would put that in in the middle somewhere maybe, and keep it going or something. Good job tho man!

Thanks.
Buit i want my drums to be loud actually. Gonna work on it some more

This is tight man, the drums bang and the sample has a really nice clean sound. Mixing wise it's really solid. Personally, I would try to make the bass-line a little more prominent in the mix, but I thinks it really comes down to how you want it stylistically. The more of the bass line you put in, the less you have of the other elements... The arrangement was really solid and it kept moving forward rather than just becoming a bunch of stale loops, I love it!

This is tight man, the drums bang and the sample has a really nice clean sound. Mixing wise it's really solid. Personally, I would try to make the bass-line a little more prominent in the mix, but I thinks it really comes down to how you want it stylistically. The more of the bass line you put in, the less you have of the other elements... The arrangement was really solid and it kept moving forward rather than just becoming a bunch of stale loops, I love it!

Thanks man! That's good to hear. Especially cause you said the mix was solid.
I've made the bassline a mini little bit louder now.

Back