Delete

I liked it man, reminded me of no favors by big sean, im guessing its bminor. i think you could add a prechorus where you change the main melody(the detuned piano) for another sound just for the prechorus and then add then come in again with everything for the chorus.

Hi
I don't like much the detuned melody, but maybe it's just me.
You could detune it in a last part, while the rest of the beat was tuned, but it's personal opinion.
Anyway, it's a good choice of notes, so good melody ahah, good kick, too
That tag at 00:59 that is repeated in the rest of the beat could be mixed a little better maybe
Keep up!:rolleyes:
Would appreciate a feedback on my beats too

So I think this beat could be insane w a few tweaks.

I love the overall vibe and concept and the main melody but......

1. You already know what’s up w that tag. In the words of my OGS dont put anything out that isn’t ready. Don’t tarnish your brand like that. Get that tag right. As a producer the only way people remember us is that damn tag! “if metro don’t trust you.....” “yo Pierre....” etc. the unmixed low quality tag isn’t how you want to be remembered haha

2. There’s a random off beat click that hits twice and doesn’t fit. It’s not on beat nor does it help move the track along percussion wise it actually sticks out to my ear as wrongly placed.

3. A few more elements need to be added a counter melody and more rhythmic percs to kinda carry a lil consistency thru the track. Like I like the sections where you dropped some elements out to create a low point in the beat which was nice, but I felt it was missing a counter melody there and some fx to add that added spice the beat is missing from a repetitive standpoint a bridge would also fix that!

4. Also something about that kick feels off. When it first hits at 25 secs it’s fine. But that second hit sounds funny like there are two midi notes layered and one is slightly delayed making it sound off. I can’t exactly figure it out but I’ve listened like 3 times trynna figure it out haha

Also personally I wouldn’t listen to too much glosik says dude doesn’t like ANYTHING on this website. He’s a tough critic. I loved the detuned melody

I just dropped a beat paying homage to my fav 90 tv show of all time “Martin” would love your feedback here

Last edited:
Hi,
I have Never said it's a bad Melody
Personally i don't like the detuned. Just this!
Also i think it's a bit useless sayin Just something like "good beat, nice, wow!!": If you post your Beats it's because you wanna know if there Is something that can be improved.
I Always tell if a beat is good, despite my previous critiques.

Last edited:
Back