UK Rap x R&B Beat

gussyonthebeat

Yo, I went for a different vibe with this one, I'm looking for any feedback, criticism, positives obviously i'm out here to try and improve my music so throw anything you can. I'm looking for genuine feedbacks as you learn from your mistakes, so if I could get as many feedbacks on this track that would be highly appreciated!

Stay safe you lot, keep working hard and be happy!

(I will also return all feedbacks as I'm more than happy to support anyone in the industry)

Link to the track: [SOLD] Knucks Type Beat - 'Healing' | UK Rap x R&B Instrumental 2020 (PROD. gussyonthebeat) - YouTube

I really dug the vibe of this- I like the chord progression and the guitar like riff a lot. Very nicely mixed with solid percussion sounds.

Suggestions: toward the second verse, a simple warm pad sound like a Juno string pad w a slow filter sweep sitting in the background could help add some variety. Another thing to consider is adding ambient noise into the track- One of the things that really gives a track character is what it feels like it is a place, especially when working with more sparse arrangements. Add encourage checking out the YouTube channel the daydream sound because they have a ton of tutorials on that sort of thing.... soooo worth the time

Thanks bro appreciate the feedback, I'll definitely check that youtube channel out and i'll make sure to implement something like what you mentioned above for my next track!

Back