UCFWT beat by DJ Chronic. F4F

Excellent job on the mix man...came out super clean! :cool:

Love the drums as well, especially good job with the 808 work

Maybe add more synths/grooves? sounds a little empty...idk thats just me lol. Overall, great job man...keep up the work!

Nice begin, drop sounds cool to me, tag is different and nice. Like how the dry kick and clap sounds together. Crash is okay, closed hat playing appears well, open hat fits perfectly, bass line is dope. Mix sounds clean and well made to me. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Last edited:
Nice start on how it comes in soft in the beginning and you have the perfect balance from when you go soft to hard.

Excellent job on the mix man...came out super clean! :cool:

Love the drums as well, especially good job with the 808 work

Maybe add more synths/grooves? sounds a little empty...idk thats just me lol. Overall, great job man...keep up the work!

I checked out your soundcloud page. Those are some awesome beats. I followed you.

Nice begin, drop sounds cool to me, tag is different and nice. Like how the dry kick and clap sounds together. Crash is okay, closed hat playing appears well, open hat fits perfectly, bass line is dope. Mix sounds clean and well made to me. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Spring Love has an excellent use of the sample. And the beat after that Mulato Mascarado was a trip to hear. I felt like a took a trip back to the 70's. Great Work.

Back