" U Ain't Like Me " Trap Instrumental F4F

The beat was tight. In my opinion the mixing could have been better. I felt like some of the hats were a bit too loud and some of the tracks could have been mixed better. Also i felt like some of the open hats that occur throughout the song were not quantized and because of that they sound a little out of time. I would say if those were quantized the track is great. I really like the little switch up in the beat around 2min. Had a scary vibe to it but I definitely think the beat is tight homie. Dope beat, Keep grinding. VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The beat was tight. In my opinion the mixing could have been better. I felt like some of the hats were a bit too loud and some of the tracks could have been mixed better. Also i felt like some of the open hats that occur throughout the song were not quantized and because of that they sound a little out of time. I would say if those were quantized the track is great. I really like the little switch up in the beat around 2min. Had a scary vibe to it but I definitely think the beat is tight homie. Dope beat, Keep grinding. VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback. Ill give it a listen and adjust it.

That's a dop song. Great mixing and mastering, everything is clear and no clutter of Instruments, nice touch using the phaser on the whole beat. Vocals are also crystal clear and on point with a nice flow. Couldn't help my head from nodding. Props homie

Back